Should McGregor be punished for play acting?

because you never saw it. get a grip. I posted a link to the story in a previous post witch you read.

we can all go on about the past, how about every time you bring up scotlands shame I'll bring up that child molester that Celtic employed for years. not a good thing to do I know. but you just don't seem to get the point.

there are scumbags then there are dirty low down scumbags... you decide.

says more about mate, i make a general comment about rangers fans behaving in poor way in manchester and you go down that route... poor poor show..

Rangers boss Walter Smith was critical of Kyle Lafferty for his red card against Hibernian and has urged the striker to clean up his act.

Lafferty clashed with Kevin McBride during a fiery encounter at Easter Road in which both players were dismissed during a 3-0 win for Rangers.

Lafferty, who has been no stranger to controversy since his move to Ibrox, reacted angrily to McBride booting the ball against him after the Northern Ireland international had fouled Liam Miller.

The confrontation sparked a mass melee and, since disciplinary issues have dogged the striker in the past, Smith has called on his player to curb his enthusiasm.

"I suppose this is the best time to get red and yellow cards when they are all fit but we don't want him to get sent off at any time of the season," said Smith.

"Kyle has had a couple of things happen to him now and he is going to have to adjust and discipline himself a little better than he has done in the past.

"I didn't think there was that much in the incident, I think he was sent off for his reaction after the ball was kicked against him.

"I suppose in many ways that's natural but you couldn't blame the referee either. It was unfortunate but these things happen.

"It was a competitive game, it was a game that we actually needed to kick start our season and that was an unfortunate happening within the game."

Smith quashed suggestions Lafferty's red card was shown for his late lunge on Miller, which sparked the nasty scenes as Hibs players leapt to the defence of their team-mate.

"There was no challenge, he missed the boy, he stepped over the top of him. It was his reaction after the ball was kicked, that's why he was sent off," said Smith.

"He didn't make contact with the boy at all. When he fell down afterwards, the lad kicked the ball against him.

"It was his over-reaction to being hit with the ball, that was why he was sent off and I can't blame the referee for that.

"That's what he's got to watch more than anything else but you've also got to look at the situation where the ball was blasted right at him.

"If you're going to criticise Lafferty, you've got to criticise the other lad for kicking the ball at him"

says more about mate, i make a general comment about rangers fans behaving in poor way in manchester and you go down that route... poor poor show..

I Smell BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR over a year you have been going on about scotlands shame. every chance you get
not just a general comment about rangers fans behaving in a poor way in manchester every piece of bad news about Rangers not just from today but from decades ago. you seem to think you are being clever but you are just a nobody who takes out his frustrations for his teams lack of success in the past 2 seasons out on his keyboard.

feeling your pain!

Last edited:
ok so i raise a point about a rangers player you choose not to respond to it but then make a dig about celtic fans? I suppose i can see your point after all the trouble they caused in manchester and appearing on crimewatch... ooh wait they didnt...

They know they are scum and they can't take it. The club took over 100 years to sign a Catholic, when they eventually did the lost a load of fans , plus the thug fans riot everywhere they go.

Nevermind Scotlands shame, Britains shame.

A fucking disgrace actually.

ok unlike you ill answer each one

Anyone Celtic fan doing that is obviously a disgrace, personally never seen any footage... also stories of gers fans causing probs in OZ but was only in the OZ papers no surprise wasnt reported back here...

Swings and roundabout's

Probably an incident you havn't seen or heard about but widely reported in Belfast is the acts of violence by sectarian mobs which led to a yound lady police officer spending some time in intensive care.

One of that mob incidently was sporting his colours.

162front.jpg

You mention violence in Oz... look a little closer to home.

Celtic fans disgracing themselves at The Emirates 2010

YouTube - Celtic fans disgracing themselves at The Emirates!

only a Bhoys Game..

Disgraceful Celtic fans fight at friendly
Sadly, there were utterly disgraceful scenes before the kick-off, when clearly drunken so-called fans in Celtic strips - mindless hoopigans, you might say - fought among themselves after one idiot let off a flare and others sang republican songs.

The police soon intervened, but the moronic actions of a few had spoiled the fun of the 3,780 crowd on Lincoln City's family day out.

WOMEN cowered and traffic stopped when Lincoln City and Celtic fans started fighting, a court heard.

Self-employed Stewart Stanley admitted yesterday to kicking another man before trading punches with him during the High Street violence.

The Scotsman was fined £335 for his actions at Lincoln Magistrates' Court, but spared from receiving a three-year football banning order.

The court heard Stanley stopped watching Celtic's pre-season friendly with Lincoln City on July 24 because it was "rubbish".

The 32-year-old returned to the lower High Street area, where fighting broke out about 3.20pm.

Prosecutor Nick Todd said CCTV footage showed fans from both sides charging at each other, but Stanley was not involved.

Mr Todd added the father-of-one was later spotted kicking a man who ran past him.

In mitigation, Tony Freitus said: "He holds his hands up and accepts he did wrong."

Stanley, of Calderbraes Avenue, Uddingston, Glasgow, pleaded guilty to a public order offence. He was ordered to pay costs of £85 and a £15 surcharge.

Last edited:
Celtic fans disgracing themselves at The Emirates 2010

**** sake Rab, don't be daft mate.

You know aswell as me that trouble was caused by Chelsea fans in Celtic tops! ;)

:)

I think it says a lot that the hatred from some on both sides runs far deeper than footballing matters. I'm all for banter and wind ups but in my experience both the OF fans cannot stop at that and tend to plummet to the absolute depths. I generally find Rangers and Celtic fans fine when not talking about football/religion but as soon as that rears its head then they both change into weird moronic creatures.......just my opinion as a Scottish non Old Firm supporter.

I think it says a lot that the hatred from some on both sides runs far deeper than footballing matters. I'm all for banter and wind ups but in my experience both the OF fans cannot stop at that and tend to plummet to the absolute depths. I generally find Rangers and Celtic fans fine when not talking about football/religion but as soon as that rears its head then they both change into weird moronic creatures.......just my opinion as a Scottish non Old Firm supporter.

You may be right. but I get along with nearly every Celtic fan on here. there is just something that gets on my tits, it is the Scotland's shame and Plastic Paddy brigade. who spout there crap, but don't want to think their club is as bad as any other. I explained to Colin Mc about my feelings on the subject. but he just keeps posting about it. then moans when thread goes of topic, I know I should rise above it. and put him on ignore list but sometimes he does post something funny. only last year he said Celtic would win the league.:proud:

You may be right. but I get along with nearly every Celtic fan on here. there is just something that gets on my tits, it is the Scotland's shame and Plastic Paddy brigade. who spout there crap, but don't want to think their club is as bad as any other. I explained to Colin Mc about my feelings on the subject. but he just keeps posting about it. then moans when thread goes of topic, I know I should rise above it. and put him on ignore list but sometimes he does post something funny. only last year he said Celtic would win the league.:proud:

Nail on the head Rab.
I have no gripe with guy but like you the Scotland shame shite gets too me and should be dropped as it is only used for the purpose of fueling the fire.

The magregor question was perfectly acceptable and without the scotlands shame shite would have led to an intesting debate. Shame Colin cant see that and use his head now and again.

It's all part of the fun. ;)

i think this has gone a little over fun which is a little silly as we are all under the one sky and both old firm will win and lose what ever we say and do ..but the Scotlands shame could of been left out of your point colin as it was not called for.

They know they are scum and they can't take it. The club took over 100 years to sign a Catholic, when they eventually did the lost a load of fans , plus the thug fans riot everywhere they go.

Nevermind Scotlands shame, Britains shame.

A fucking disgrace actually.

a little over the top mate i would look at your own fans history and past first then would come up with ..both are as bad as each other..

Nope, the huns are Devils.
and we are SCOTLANDS SHAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Back