MrsRebeccaRobinson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Castle Lane West Bournemouth Dorset BH9 3JU
I recently bought a small property where I’m planning to sell house ornaments. It’s a lovely space, but my problem is the flooring: it’s dirty and full of cracks. My wife suggested that I hire one of the (edited my me lol) that she knows. Since this property is just a small one, do you think I should repair the floor myself or follow my wife’s suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
as a former flooring contractor i can tell you fitting floors is very easy the only difficulty is when the flooring is running between rooms and through doors.

trust me you should have no problem fitting a floor yourself depending on the type of floor.

I wouldn't recommend it as a full time job as I'm not even 30 and my knees are already shot from 10+ years of it.

as a former flooring contractor i can tell you fitting floors is very easy the only difficulty is when the flooring is running between rooms and through doors.

trust me you should have no problem fitting a floor yourself depending on the type of floor.

I wouldn't recommend it as a full time job as I'm not even 30 and my knees are already shot from 10+ years of it.
It's a spamming advert mate, lol.

haha. i was wondering what a weird question to ask.

as a former flooring contractor i can tell you fitting floors is very easy...........

Carpet fitters are the same, a lot of jobs have disproportionate drawbacks, fitting carpets & floors seems to have that universal knee damage, there should be more warnings before someone starts so you can maybe take more precautions if that's possible.

Back