should i do it

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello again, rite my gals mate has a box which shes payin min sub on at the mo-she wants me to tinker with it for her-now ive read various answers regarding doin a subbed box-shes says shes willin to keep payin min sub but well should i do it-i dont wanna land any1 in the shit opinions please chaps(and chapeses)

violentj said:
hello again, rite my gals mate has a box which shes payin min sub on at the mo-she wants me to tinker with it for her-now ive read various answers regarding doin a subbed box-shes says shes willin to keep payin min sub but well should i do it-i dont wanna land any1 in the shit opinions please chaps(and chapeses)

do it,its her who'll be gettin her arse reamed if they knock.

On a more serious note though,got a mate who's running a modded subbed box and has done for the past 2 yrs without any hassle.

do not mess with subbed boxes! tell her to buy one from the car boot sale.
messing with subscribed equipment is serious why take the risk??

Never ever mess with a subbed box !

If you do your subbed box then you will loose all interactive functions (ie the new VOD functions) and also any ability to get email etc. Also, the cc's may think it suspicious when the box suddenly stops reporting home. If you don't cut the talkback then the box potentially reports home everything you watch - so they may think it a little suspicious to see you watching channels you are not subscribed to.

If you want to play then get yourself another box and mess with that. Do this properly and its a far safer route to take !

yeah m8, never mess with ya subbed box, if you cancel they will dis-connect
you from the green box down the street

so tell her to pay the minimum sub, and buy another box from some were......

man you dont know what their offering tho seriously fair enough folk buy me cigs for doing there cards/boxes but shit i aint had an offer like this b4-n no it aint cash i wont take it.

if she were to cancel tv n keep phone would that b ok

a m8 of mine had 2 subbed boxese one of which was ch!pped . anyway he was having loss of signal problems . so he phones cc and tells em his problem. cc promptly despatch an engineer who, after an hours fannyin around decides his 2 boxes are faulty and takes them out and replaces em.
my dumb arsed m8 then realises that tit card was still in ch!pped box. that was 3 months ago and he aint heard a thing about it. which was rather fortunate.
ps violentj what ARE they offerin?
pps this is my m8
fake_minger069.jpg

well lets say they like to experiment in the bedroom and they is gunna get nice and close just for my benefit

violentj said:
well lets say they like to experiment in the bedroom and they is gunna get nice and close just for my benefit

woaaaah dude, that is an INDECENT PROPOSAL!! : shocked2

take it man, u may never get an offer like that again.

Back