should i be getting more channels ??

hoppo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i live in the castleford area t/w tried loads of images & can only get cinema 1 & movies 1 2 should i be getting more i am using diorj image at the moment get most other channels aswell.

yup

yes you should.........its a similar problem if you do search on missing movies...you will find its a signal problem or weak tuner in box.

hi i live in the castleford area t/w tried loads of images & can only get cinema 1 & movies 1 2 should i be getting more i am using diorj image at the moment get most other channels aswell.

I had the exact same problem m8, i had to purchase a booster from argos to cure it.

The one I got was £8.99

Link to it is here >>>>>> BOOSTER

Hope this helps you

Regards

q2

the argus booster is all you need m8ty and will do the job good:)

cheers will try the booster thanks for the help

got booster did a new scan still no movies snr is 94 ber is 0

my set up is 1 cable coming in into a 3way splitter 1 going to pc 1 to there box & the other to the dreambox trying another cscan now then going to remove splitter & try again.

found missing channels

ok now put dw 1.6.1 on & picked up the missing movie channels when i try to watch them it says switch no service found
but it tells me what is on at the time.tried booster better snr without it

snr 95%
agc 50%
ber 0

does the switch do anything & how do i switch if it does ??

ok now put dw 1.6.1 on & picked up the missing movie channels when i try to watch them it says switch no service found
but it tells me what is on at the time.tried booster better snr without it

snr 95%
agc 50%
ber 0

does the switch do anything & how do i switch if it does ??

Is it sky movies 9 and 10 your are talking about? If so then look for skymov9 and skymov10 these are the pin protected channels without the pins m8. The epg is still on Sky Movies 9 and 10 for you to see whats on

regards

q2

mine is and pucks up everything
snr 95%
agc 46%
ber 0
did u take out all spliters and scan from direct feed ?
also what tuner is it new/old ?
another thing is try a bruteforce scan
just a few things to try m8 :) also is there a sevice file for ur area in the D/L section ?

i have cinema 1&2 1 works but not 2
i have movies 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 9 1&2 work none of the others do & there is 2 9s??

mine is and pucks up everything
snr 95%
agc 46%
ber 0
did u take out all spliters and scan from direct feed ?
also what tuner is it new/old ?
another thing is try a bruteforce scan
just a few things to try m8 :) also is there a sevice file for ur area in the D/L section ?

if i take out the splitters i have no internet it was bruteforce i used i will take out splitters & scan again cheers last time i did this
snr was 86
agc was ??
ber went barmy

i have cinema 1&2 1 works but not 2
i have movies 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 9 1&2 work none of the others do & there is 2 9s??

Have u tried a different image m8?

I was using Neutrino Dream Plus and when i scanned with the booster i got all the channels.

Ive recently changed to DIGITAWORLD UK Enigma image and when i scanned with that it missed one whole transponder off (which happened to host SLY movies 3 - 8). To fix this i converted my dreambox neutrino services to enigma and the box seems to work 100%

Hope this helps

q2

splitters

ok put new image on dw 6.1.32 did a scan still no movies took all splitters out did a fresh scan movies came on with low sng high ber tried a booster from argos still no good but it buzzed all the time might have been faulty took it back tried booster before taking splitters out cant leave splitters out because they feed my net & cc box put them back in & i lose movies again :( :( how do i get round splitters ???

you might have a duff splitter ?
try the box from different outputs on the splitter.

going to try to solder 3 lengths of coax together & take splitter out has anyone tried this if so what results did you get ??

going to try to solder 3 lengths of coax together & take splitter out has anyone tried this if so what results did you get ??

Not personally tried it but can't see it being a success.

you might have a duff splitter ?
try the box from different outputs on the splitter.

tried using another splitter still getting same result going to solder 3 lengths of coax together & get another booster from Argos last booster made a loud buzzing & may have been faulty
when i take splitters out i get all channels back but the snr is in the 80s only on missing channels

Back