Should David Beckham be recalled....

Mr Parsnip

Inactive User
Reaction score
After the most terrible game i have seen for a while from a england team against lets say part timers i have to mention should Beckhamm be recalled.

When he plays the team is a different there seems to be more chances.Im sorry i dont think there has been a good performance since he has left the england setup plus there hasnt been a good england player who could take his place at the minuite.

What do you guys think.....

Mr P

he should be a player manager , he had to do both anyway

he should be a player manager , he had to do both anyway

yeah think victoria beckham would make a good manager as she seems to dictate rest of life his life tell him what to do, what to eat, what not to etc etc.

a few months ago everyone was ranting and raving about Mclaren(not F1), and now a few results go against him, am just glad us scots dont have that problem

I dont remember anyone ever raving about Mclaren exactly the opposite everyone knew he was crap at middlesborough and a clone of sven

Definatley recall beckham if he's fit.
Only counted about three half decent crosses in tonights match.
Downing can't cut it at this level, and lennon seems to be a bit hit or miss at the mo.

I would always have Beckham in my team, hes major threat with and set piece or cross. Your forwards don't score coz they get no service and there are few better than Beckham for service to strikers.

if i mind right in the papers it was allerdyce or Mclaren that everyone was raving about well in the scottish papers it was. Mclaren at club level was quite a good manager would not have been my choice for international manager but hey who would take it with the amount of money that is offered at premiership level or even european level. At end of day the english FA were not going to go down the same road as sven.

All i say is euro 2008 wont be same without engalnd :Jester: :Laugh:

if i mind right in the papers it was allerdyce or Mclaren that everyone was raving about well in the scottish papers it was. Mclaren at club level was quite a good manager would not have been my choice for international manager but hey who would take it with the amount of money that is offered at premiership level or even european level. At end of day the english FA were not going to go down the same road as sven.

All i say is euro 2008 wont be same without engalnd :Jester: :Laugh:

But they did!! Mclaren was svens right hand man . All the FA want in a manager is a yes man who's not going to shout his mouthoff at them and thats what Mclaren is The best english manager never to manage england was Brian Clough because he'd got a mouth on him

:BLOBBY: I'd say give beckham a second chance and see what happens you could always replace him with the players england got you should be among the best NONE

i missed the game just heard the result , i take it they were crap again , i do think beckem gives us the width we need maybe 1 more season for england

beckham is shite
wtf do we need a man who has 1 leg for kicking and the other for standing and when football starts to be like american football and u can bring on a kicker i would then say yes

beckham is shite
wtf do we need a man who has 1 leg for kicking and the other for standing and when football starts to be like american football and u can bring on a kicker i would then say yes

Well i watched the England game tonight and there were 8 or 9 sh1te players so he would fit in well.

beckham is shite

hey davidh im a Liverpool fan aswell mate and to be honest i didnt like him when he was at united but when it comes to england he must play mate i know he can only kick with the one foot but when he can deliver 3-4 many times the amount of crosses from last night we must give him atleast another chance to prove his worth? He carnt do as bad as downing or lennon can he?

Just bring him back and see what happens i say.

Mr P

lennon seems to be a bit hit or miss at the mo.

The first half of that game last night was as dull as ditchwater (no dissrespect intended to ditchwater). Turned it off and watched The Apprentice in the end. What I did see was Lennon on the left again at times even though Downing was playing. I think the grand design by McLaren is to eventually have the entire team play in entirely different position from the one they play for their club. Brilliant, u can see the next starting line up:

Rooney GK
Lampard
Gerrard
Downing RB
Lennon LB
Ferdinand LW
Terry RW
Cole
Johnson
Richards
Robinson

Oh no, Robinson has scored recently so he wouldn't make the team!

1. McClaren is SHITE
2. McClaren won't bring back Becks as it means and proves he was wrong to leave him out in the first place.
3. Lampard should never play again for England
4. Sack McClaren bring in Sam Allardyce with Stuart Pearce as his assistant

we do need becks bak hes the only one who can cross a ball and get the team goin , we can always change him at halftime as hes not as fit anymore but he is still a world class player!!!
**** mc off hes shite and always will be we will only get to the finalls with another manager
gerrard was the man of the match and he needs to be left in the middle to play his best and be dangerous like he is

Back