Should David Beckham be recalled....

If he Beckham got recalled he would be your best player by miles he has always gave 100% when he played for England and you could see how much it meant to him , i really admire him as a player he gives so much to the team his long passing crossing and goals from the mid field Man u have missed that in recent seasons but Ronaldo has came good this season and we are seeing Man u play well cause of this.

There is no doubt beckham should be playing for england he will do a better job than the current wingers they are using he provided so much for england and they Sh*t on him when he needed them most which is typical

Wow I really cant believe how many people want beckham back in the team.

The media circus that follows him everywhere is bad for the team, just ask Capello who has tried his best to get rid of him at any cost

Also isnt becks shit? He hasnt won anything since his move to Madrid (hardly a winner) Aside from 'that' freekick he's contributed fookall to English football unless you want to count two red cards in world cup finals.

The question should be would he come back, i would love to see him being asked to play again and to refuse i dont know what he has done to be treated so bad by England....

Mclaren started his tenure by dropping becks and blaming him (not in words but actions) for Engerlands failure in the WC. He put up with loads of sh*te from the English media, English pundits and english supporters. Seems to me the only people who can actually take a step back and see that becks IS a world class player (albeit with 1 leg) are us johnny foriengers (im a jock BTW lol) most everyone that i have spoke to either in the pub or on my holidays in spain has said to a man that becks has bundles of talent, can deliver the ball to within a foot of where its supposed to be, can kill games off with his free kicks,corners and killer crosses. He's not Ronaldinho (spelling ?) he aint Ronaldo but id tell you all id have him in that team Before Rooney, Gerrard,Lampard to name but a few of the "Higher profile" superstars who pull on the famous white jersy at the moment.

I know the above dont really make much sense as they all play in different positions But the point im trying to make is Becks would be 1st name down on the sheet. people forget england wouldnt even have made the finals of the WC if it wernt for becks single handedly winning the game against Greece. Anyway as im a sweaty i dont care if you lot never play him again lol. Hope you give Mclaren about 20years in the job for all i care lol. (tounge in cheek guys i support ALL the home nations)

Also TBH if I were becks i wouldnt want to go back to what is in place at the moment. What would he have to gain ? He's off to LA soon where the burnt out fool can draw a paltry salary and show them yanks how to play ......with 1 leg.:eater:

Back