should a person isolate themselves before they get a coronavirus?

we should be given powers now to deal with people who are putting others at risk as we see fit given the right to do that

lol you would think i could handle myself to read that, that ive been restrianing myself, when in the reality i dont have a nasty bone n my body, the levels of guilt involved when i have hurt someone in the past wasnt worth the hassle, and learned long ago that holding a grudge or bad feeling is very exhausting i dont care enough about most stuff but i have to say thaat without 1 wee bit of exageration that yesterday was one of the worst days of my life and i feel so much better right now just 6ish hours after i left the house.

i only during this week realised how serious the current events are, and so yesterday was the first time i had taken my mum her shopping since i realised, the levels of wrecklless ness and rudeness i witness, cause im usually half tore but i was well alert, the wreckless behavour was shocking, but its my mums health they were being wreckless with, and i let it slide mostly. but it got me into to such a state mentally that when i went with the wife to do our own shopping this morning i fully expected confrontation and to have to defend my wifes personal social area, i never felt responsible like that before because she can be a nut case, i went out with an agressive attitude and with the mindset that no one gets any lee way and i will just deal with what came about.

i realise quickly all my worries was about my mum and i felt responsiblity to my whole family to my own grandchild to protect her from this shit. i couldnt stick many days in row like that, i knew that but she will be coming to stay with us and staying indoors too. which is so much relief. i know she will have to get out at some time lol.

but my obvious other problem, the drugs, i didnt realise how wasted i was getting, its become normality, of course i knew i was taken a large amount of various drugs but i must have been so wasted not to really absorbe what was going on, i kid myself on that i had no real responsiblity anymore since our own kids couldnt wait to get out lol

i never felt such heavy responsibility as i did leaving the house earlier and never the sense of relief if do right now, it feels great and iknow am probably gonna spoil that when i have a bit of a toke here.

i need a bit of meanness about me atm though because when i do need to clear any danger i might sense from my family i need to get it done and the perp out of the road, hopefully before the perp would know there was any problem, i cant get involved in a fight lol

Last edited:
another shopping trip today, a can i run into tesco turned into a run round the whole complex lol. defcon 1 levels of stress, and i did ask people to stay clear, also we changed from getting our stuff and getting home asap, to waiting for people tp vacate space before we go there, be patient with other people, i realise i just have to ask people to stay clear instead of any confronttion, i still feel better but am moving it down to defcon 3

Back