shocked at prices of the atari jaguar

Thommo

Hates everyone equally!
Reaction score
Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea
well i dug out my old atari jaguar from the loft, man its aged well ive had it 15 years or more, it still looks as new as when i bought it mainly due to the fact i played it half a dozen times before boxing it up for the last time.

well i just thought id take a sneak peak on ebay and the net at the prices and im shocked what some people are asking for them and its tempted me to sell mine afterall its just been sat in the loft and thats where it will be put back.

i also noticed that some of the games are nealry as much as the console itself.

i have cybermorph it came with my atari but i also have what appears to be a rare game power drive rally, that the game i used to play i hated cybermorph i couldnt ven tell you what that game was about lol.

now do i sell it and get some cash or do i save the jaguar and see what it fetches in another 15 years lol?

oh just remebered i have or had somewhere i cant find it a third game kasumi ninja.

Last edited:
They sell quite well don't they. I guess its because there isn't a huge amount of them in the wild compared to other consoles.

Power drive rally was brilliant I used to really enjoy that game.

I'd say have a go on it again before deciding to sell it :)

Hmm might have to have a browse for an emulator now lol

oh just remebered i have or had somewhere i cant find it a third game kasumi ninja.

I've probably got it lol only kidding! ;)

That was my favorite game out of the ones you had for it though, it was like a poor mans Mortal Kombat lol.

How's your Slim working out then ? I'll see it tomorrow I'm sure. Wonder if it looks half as good in the real as it does in pics though....

lol it was the cd drive for it that was going for silly money last year when i started collecting all the old consoles,i got my jaguar for 20 quid,but the cd drives were all 150+

jamesboyjim i dont thisk there is a decent emulator for the jaguar,i seem to remember looking for one a few month back and couldnt find anything playable,i was looking forward to alien v predator again

no it wasnt the cd drive one, well i was watching that one but i watched about 5 of them 3 buy it now and the cd one and another regular bid one,

the cd went for silly money 200+, but the buy it nows where priced silly and they sold, i do admit theres a few cheap ones on ebay now but last week when i searched there was those 5 i watched and the buy it now ones all sold the cd went 200+ and the other got removed.

suppose its a chance your arm and see what happens with them,

Got nothing to lose....it's crazy what old stuff does sell for....I remember seeing a sealed Chrono Trigger snes game sell on ebay for a grand or two, whether the buyer actually paid it I don't know but it wound up saying sold for that. Crazy. Can emulate it perfectly for free as well lol but collectors are all about the original packaging and stuff like that I suppose which I can understand, but not for a grand lol.

lol it was the cd drive for it that was going for silly money last year when i started collecting all the old consoles,i got my jaguar for 20 quid,but the cd drives were all 150+

jamesboyjim i dont thisk there is a decent emulator for the jaguar,i seem to remember looking for one a few month back and couldnt find anything playable,i was looking forward to alien v predator again

I have a mint boxed rollercontroller for cdi if your collection needs one

i rember the atari 2600 them were the days lol
and i had atari lynx double dragon was a good game

Back