shit nokia

I don't know any emu image which is fully functionable with only 16 MB working storage, but service scan should be working.

thanks a lot for the help mgb. i put gavs updated sportster on it then ftp'd liam craydens brute force file on and eventually found transponders 303 to be exact. now currently scanning channels and found 101 tv so far. so thanks for telling me about the newest ifa otherwise i would never have got it done

cpu has silicone bugs check th errata

I had the exact same log as u, it was a nightmare, couldnt flash box either. eventually i managed to flash box just using the null modem cable on its own. but this was a long wait 1 and half hous long. but it done the trick and i had sporster 1.7+ image on it, flashed services over but was only getting fta channels, tried a scan and came up with transponder scan failed, tried to force the keys but there were no keys showing up. my box now has image but cant get anymore than free channels any help!! might try new ifa like u did see if i can flash another image, dont want to do it with just null modem cable again too long!

I wrote it in my posting above 5 month ago a emu image is not fully functional with only 16 MB.

oops!

oops! ah well should have looked at post date! sorry all! :BLOBBY:

Back