SHED Time

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the lockdown I have been keeping myself busy, what have you chaps been doing. here is just a few items I have made on my woodlathe.

PS: I have so many bowls in my house wife is going nuts, hehe

Attachments

• 20200421_170632.jpg
    20200421_170632.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • 20200421_170730.jpg
    20200421_170730.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20200421_170743.jpg
    20200421_170743.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
I remember knocking up fruit bowls in school on lathes . Enjoyed doint it and table legs.

Those pens look good.

Due to the lockdown I have been keeping myself busy, what have you chaps been doing. here is just a few items I have made on my woodlathe.

PS: I have so many bowls in my house wife is going nuts, hehe

Nice work 👍

Keeping busy is not a problem here, Father-in-Law (92) dislocated his shoulder a couple of weeks ago and was carted off to A&E. We had to collect him but at least the roads were quiet. He needs help daily. Applied for a couple of nearby allotments expecting to be on a long waiting list - got both. Himself (pictured) expects a few miles a day, fortunately there are few people about and he's trained to Return by either voice or whistle. Three days a week remote technical support - all the tools are cloud-based so anywhere there is an Internet connection works fine. Even the 'phone rings as though the office is manned.20200401_172357.jpg

I've been building weed vaporizers and undertaking arduous task of testing said vaporizers

I'm actually waiting on a couple of pine pen pots to make into log vapes right now
Would love to be able to turn my own logs and stems, rather than hunting around for cups, pen pots n things to convert.

do you sell these as wife spotted and said i need some of them. own fault for letting her out kitchen.

any like the ones posted mate . there for the nursery so she can put resourses in for the kids.

@turner brown

I'm not doing this to make money its just a hobby, if your wife covers the cost of the kits to make them I'm happy with that.

pen kits are £2.50 each and the blacks that i turn are £2.80 each so we are talking £5.30 and then cover the postage.

does that sound far m8.

Back