Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

I feel sorry for that poor child through no fault of its own and all the other children who have who have also suffered in this terrible war.

This might sound abit harsh but, she already had 2 children who both died of through the lack of medical intervention so why the hell have a 3rd child while living under the same circumstances ?.

The selfish jihadi bitch should have been droned along with her clog wearing husband before they had their 1st child and saved those 3 kids the poor misery and suffering they went through in thier short time on the planet.

I have a question for people here, the white girls who were groomed, and sexually molested by Muslims in Rotherham, was it their own fault for be sluts?

In my opinion definitely Not. Some of these girls were very young, vulnerable and easily led by grown men that should’ve known better. I cannot see it any other way, but that’s just my opinion but you will always get people that will say that the girls were sluts asking for it. Ask yourself why not one of the girls were Muslims or from an ethnic background .🤔

If Anyone can defend what them men did, then they ought to be ashamed of themselves. Like some of the police and social services that were involved in the case.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but "They made me do it" doesn't rub off with me. When she saw the hell people and the ISIS were going through was that not enough for her to want to get out ? which lots did.
She shows no remorse and the blasé comment about the head in a bin clearly shows she's not arsed. Just her tone of voice when she said she didn't think it would make this much fuss.
I don't see why we should bring her back then the tax payer pay for a lengthy trial, then spend 6-7 figures jailing her and de-radicalise her.
Send her to Holland with her husband no doubt they'll have a 4th child.
And let's not forget ger Dad. He went on protest marches against the USA with Lee Rigbys killers so I'd say her radicalisation started at home.
I'm sure we've all heard our parents when we were young talking out loud about politics, religion, race, and thought that's right even though it isnt. It didn't make me a priest or a politician killer even though may Dad hated them :).

Like a dog, it's the owners fault not the dog's when it bites someone.
I say, you made your bed let her rot over there

Last edited:
But was she groomed to do that, I cannot see how you cannot see the link, she was 15 when she left the UK and we do not know for hw long she was being groomed. She was a minor.

I think grooming a minor by giving them booze and drugs and then taking advantage of them is a lot easier than giving them a gun or strapping a bomb to them and telling them to kill people. In my opinion they are worlds apart but both equally despicable.

Oh and one last thing in my rant, if we let her back in and jail her we will then set a president for others to follow suit in future conflicts which will happen.
So they can in the future happily go to a worn torn country, kill and mass murder in the name of whatever God and probably kill our own lads while thier at it then safely head back home for 3 square meals in a nice comfy jail cell with Sky and a pool table.
God, as a nation we would become the laughing stock of the planet.
Sad times if we do

I think grooming a minor by giving them booze and drugs and then taking advantage of them is a lot easier than giving them a gun or strapping a bomb to them and telling them to kill people. In my opinion they are worlds apart but both equally despicable.

Please look up the definition of "groomed" it has nothing to do with booze or drugs

Booze drugs compliments attention gifts bribes all the basics of grooming, then blackmail ,threats to tell everyone what you have done, threats of prison, shame etc. They have no bounds. Asian, black, white no distinction , they are all filth no matter what country, tho some Asian Muslim do treat infidel white with total disrespect .do that to their own and they demand justice with racism overtones.

Lets not let this thread go away from its title which is Shamina Begum been let back into the country.
The threads nothing to do with Rotherham and the definition of grooming. We have been told she was groomed in whatever shape or form but the threads based on her been allowed back in.

If we do let the thread get out of hand it will be locked and this discussion and subject will come to end,
Come on guys !
Let's just talk about the bitch and nothing but the bitch

Last edited:
I agree she has been radicalised, what we don't know if that was through grooming. She needs to be interrogated
Are you for real m8?.She went on her own free will I bet her slimy parent even packed her bags for her, so dont come the grooming shite.She went for one thing to breed and become a hero when she thought she could get back. Why is her Father not living in Britain?. something stinks and it ain't @HibbyDave 's feet this time..

I just can't believe it

Hippydaves feet don't smell ??? Bollox

Back