Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

It's the world we live in. This is why MP's have lost the faith of the public.
They've lost our trust, Brexit has proven that. So what happens when they move in near you ?, all hell will break lose and more money will be poured in to protect to them.
Were a soft touch nation in a Politically correct era and people are taking advantage of it hand over fist. I mean you leave a war torn country to save your life but your willing to sail a dinghy to get to our shores ?. Why not settle in any of the counties you passed through to get to the north of France ?. ISIS also know this that's why they head to the UK. As for the law ?, pmsl

Last edited:
They've lost our trust, Brexit has proven that. So what happens when they move in near you ?, all hell will break lose and more money will be poured in to protect to them.
Were a soft touch nation in a Politically correct era and people are taking advantage of it hand over fist. I mean you leave a war torn country to save your life but your willing to sail a dinghy to get to our shores ?. Why not settle in any of the counties you passed through to get to the north of France ?. ISIS also know this that's why they head to the UK. As for the law ?, pmsl

I can't remember which branch of communism it is but there was/is one which promotes mass immigration to dilute a population to remove any nationalistic tendency. A lot of politicians want nations abolished (as in the EU) and subscribe to this.

Explain what Brexit has to do with this ?

Brexit shows how you cannot trust Politicians to act in the public's best interest.
One MP says " No she will not get back into the UK" while others say "She has a legal right and should be brought back".
Brexit:
As a nation we were asked to vote we did and we instructed the politicians to start the leave process but they feel they are above the voting UK public and are some are hell bent on stopping Brexit just for their personal and political gain.
This should have had nothing to do with Labour v Tory's but this is how it's ended up.

Brexit doesn't have a direct link to her return to the UK but it does shows you that you cannot trust them for 1 iota to act in the our best interest.

For me, once you become a terrorist and fight against a state that's it you lose any legal right to return. They say "World Law" says no one can be stateless. My question , who is World Law ?, New one on me that.

I'll tell you what, if it goes that far all the way to the high courts and she wins move her in along with her family next door to the high court judges who give her the return the nod.
Brexit just proves we have no say along with her return. It will be done even though the majority says no

Last edited:
Ill put it another way,
Were I live the majority voted out but our MP has ponced around making it clear he's dead against Brexit and that's fine as it's a referendum, but the majority of his constituency voted out. He should have made a mental note of this and listened to the majority of his constituents whether he's against it or not not make a one man crusade marking out the end will be nigh if we leave. He should, if anything "LISTENED" to the voice of the people of his town and of the UK and say to himself the voted to leave so my personal preference gets shoved to the back and I'll do as instructed by the majority, that's a referendum, majority wins act on it, whether you agree or not, party politics has nothing to do with it.

So onto Shamima Begum (pronounced Shammileather Eeebygum)

Politicians need to listen to the public and under no circumstances whatever law should she be let back into the country. Some of them feel she should be let back in to face justice and she cannot be without a state nevermind what "World Law" her husband more than likely murdered innocent people so that's makes her an accessory to murder, well in my eyes it does and a threat to the security of our country.

If this goes to court and she wins this her victory will set president and they'll be queueing up out the door to get back with the good old taxpayer picking up the bill. Politicians need to put their ear to the ground and have a listen to the thought's of the people there's no vote here or any puzzle to solve take note and act on it. The only people who want her back in the UK is her family, ISIS sympathisers plus some band of happy clapping Christians, probably the same one's who campaigned for Myra Hindley's release.

Last edited:
@silverdale thanks for the answer and its a good answer mate, I now see your reasoning ;) Begum is just the tip of the iceberg as it makes a great bit of press. The other 700 should all be f ucked out too

With any luck the Syrian Security forces will have seen her face and realise she can identify many ISIS fighters hiding out as refugees in the camps and hopefully "persuade" her to cooperate

Failing that, one can only hope that the Kurds have also seen her face and put an end to her once and for all

What's more worrying to me is, her facial expressions and body language together with some of her remarks regarding certain bombings been nothing more than retaliation just shows that, there lies a person with not one ounce of remorse.
There's a 1000 names but she chose:-
Shamima Begum: ISIS bride names baby son ‘after Islamic warlord who massacred infidels'
Another good reason to put her in front of the firing squad. I sincerely hope this Government are not serious about bringing this horrible beetch back here to rub it in even more.😡😡

Lets just hope our government see sense and keep her out and the doo-gooders take a back seat.

letting her back in will only create more divide in an already divided country

Lets just hope our government see sense and keep her out and the doo-gooders take a back seat.

letting her back in will only create more divide in an already divided country

And surely by not letting her back then we're just creating a bigger division in the middle east, essentially feeding the propaganda machine. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. I don't see an easy way out of this situation, it's a lose lose imo.

And surely by not letting her back then we're just creating a bigger division in the middle east, essentially feeding the propaganda machine. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. I don't see an easy way out of this situation, it's a lose lose imo.
Then send the army in and finish the coonts off.🤬🤬🤬

It might but it's about time we put ourselves first. I'm sure the Syrians have a far better way of dealing with these animals as apposed to our way of free home and food with full access to the NHS. Justice and the UK Law courts I'm afraid is not the way, they want to be matars so I say, let Syrians grant them their final wish

She turned her back on UK and International law when she made her decision to become a jihadi bride. She knew that meant accepting Sharia Law and was quite happy with it.
What if the circumstances were reversed. She had turned her back on the Sharia way 4 years ago and married a soldier fighting ISIS. He was killed in battle and having given birth to a son now wanted to return to her former life. She doesn't regret any of the last 4 years or feel sorry for the lives her husband took, but merely wants to come back for the sake of her child.
I don't know how that would go down but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be good. I hate to say it but I'm pretty sure she will end up back here. A new identity and a house.

It won't go down well I agree and there will be sod all we can do as per usual.
As long as we protect those who do wrong we will never be able to put things right

The thing is we don't have to stop her we just don't need to help her.

What airline is going to let her on a plane? She is a suspected terrorist I am sure that there is a list that the airlines have and legitimately we can make sure she is on that list.

A mountain has been made out of a mole hill over this just so that the torys can appeal to the populists.

What airline is going to let her on a plane? She is a suspected terrorist I am sure that there is a list that the airlines have and legitimately we can make sure she is on that list.

A mountain has been made out of a mole hill over this just so that the torys can appeal to the populists.

She said something similar over the slaughter of children at a Ariana Grande concert in Manchester?????

She may of or may not, it does not affect the truth of what I said

What airline is going to let her on a plane?
Who said fly ? most don't, room for two ;-

Attachments

• Rotational-moulded-cheap-plastic-fishing-row-dinghy.jpg_350x350 (1).jpg
    Rotational-moulded-cheap-plastic-fishing-row-dinghy.jpg_350x350 (1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 8
Back