Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

Didn't it come out that one off these girls was taken, by her father, to meetings with hate preachers?

She is a terrorist sympathiser at the very least her almost excusing isis terror actions here as retaliation for attacks on isis in Syria sums her up. If she does come back she will be trouble

I see the BBC is claiming that she has to be let in under "international law" but I'm not sure on the specifics of terrorists.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

If I had the choice:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sort of feel bad for him now, didn't realise he's only six 😂
Well i am pleased you managed to read my posts maybe you might find useful. I would imagine it has more substance than the Bigotry and childish remarks that this thread seems now to have reached. Silly cartoons and stupid incoherent remarks. I think this link is past its sell-by date and i will not be dragged into a Slagging match any longer with people unable to comprehend the The legal rights of people born in this country, the legal rights of a new born baby and the cynical actions of the media in all this. When you hear that the child is most likely dead maybe, just maybe you all might think its time that as a country you respects the human rights of everyone at all times and not only when it suits.

These are my final thoughts on this thread, i suggest they should also be yours.

Well i am pleased you managed to read my posts maybe you might find useful. I would imagine it has more substance than the Bigotry and childish remarks that this thread seems now to have reached. Silly cartoons and stupid incoherent remarks. I think this link is past its sell-by date and i will not be dragged into a Slagging match any longer with people unable to comprehend the The legal rights of people born in this country, the legal rights of a new born baby and the cynical actions of the media in all this. When you hear that the child is most likely dead maybe, just maybe you all might think its time that as a country you respects the human rights of everyone at all times and not only when it suits.

These are my final thoughts on this thread, i suggest they should also be yours.
If you read the thread the majority of members on here couldn't give a flying shite about her m8. There you go plain and simple.Using a baby as a scapegoat will not wash with us and by the way it was born in Syria not Britain so the baby is indeed not British.May I suggest that you Sit around your camp fire and contemplate exactly what you are saying whilst singing and playing with your ging gang goolies.I thank you

What about all the rights of the innocent people that have lost their lives from the terrorist actions carried out by a terrorist group that she went to live with and support... You make your bed you lie in it. 🙄

Well i am pleased you managed to read my posts maybe you might find useful.

Doubt I could ever find anything of use in your head.

May be your final thoughts, I listened to your suggestion but immediately dismissed it as soon as I stopped laughing.

When you have a different view to everyone else in a debate, sooner or later you have to wonder if you're wrong.

Well i am pleased you managed to read my posts maybe you might find useful. I would imagine it has more substance than the Bigotry and childish remarks that this thread seems now to have reached. Silly cartoons and stupid incoherent remarks. I think this link is past its sell-by date and i will not be dragged into a Slagging match any longer with people unable to comprehend the The legal rights of people born in this country
I think your putting a blanket assessment on words like legal rights for people born in UK.
I have a very good understanding of this mate, i was perviously a member of a political group based in dublin & belfast. (Not turn coat “sinn fein”)!!

To clarify on it, UK state “DOES” have legal responsibility in this case. But the state “UK” can refuse requests on national security & risk assessment on person(s) in need of support.
France has similar laws. What Frances policy is “but not in law” (as it breaks international law)
When france get attacked, its usually results in no attempt to arrest suspect, more manhunt then execution.
Although you have got a point and free to express that. Would you like her coming back to UK as today a picture was released of her in syria??
(Personally keep her there for her own judgement day.

Would you want her in this pic in your borders?
As that is her in syria!!

If you read the thread the majority of members on here couldn't give a flying shite about her m8. There you go plain and simple.Using a baby as a scapegoat will not wash with us and by the way it was born in Syria not Britain so the baby is indeed not British.May I suggest that you Sit around your camp fire and contemplate exactly what you are saying whilst singing and playing with your ging gang goolies.I thank you

Country that you are born in (in most cases) does not effect your nationality. My wife is American, I'm British, our daughter who was born in the UK has duel nationality. Now we also have friends were both partners are American and have lived in the UK for several years and had children here, and their children do not have British nationality.

Country that you are born in (in most cases) does not effect your nationality. My wife is American, I'm British, our daughter who was born in the UK has duel nationality. Now we also have friends were both partners are American and have lived in the UK for several years and had children here, and their children do not have British nationality.
So who is responsible regarding benefits for the baby then?. I think it's Syria's responsibility there.Concieved there and born there.🤔

I think your putting a blanket assessment on words like legal rights for people born in UK.
I have a very good understanding of this mate, i was perviously a member of a political group based in dublin & belfast. (Not turn coat “sinn fein”)!!

To clarify on it, UK state “DOES” have legal responsibility in this case. But the state “UK” can refuse requests on national security & risk assessment on person(s) in need of support.
France has similar laws. What Frances policy is “but not in law” (as it breaks international law)
When france get attacked, its usually results in no attempt to arrest suspect, more manhunt then execution.
Although you have got a point and free to express that. Would you like her coming back to UK as today a picture was released of her in syria??
(Personally keep her there for her own judgement day.

Would you want her in this pic in your borders?
As that is her in syria!!
View attachment 124694
I will respectfully reply to this even though i was leaving this thread alone but this is my last word.
The thing you have all missed is you are seeing only the person and not the issue. The girl is nothing to do with the issue.
I stated in my first posts what i thought but as it has continued it has become almost a war here. I have pointed out certian actions and post which i considered to be over the top. I believed and still believe the government minister deliberately made a statement that was illegal and was likely to cause racistsm within our society. I believed he did it to misdirect the country away from his party.
From there we seem to have two posts, One of basically abuse and now cartoons etc. and another that involves me. Well the one involving me is terminated after this post, But for now i will Just answer a few points, This post in paticular raises some points, As the auther is fully aware in his own country. People are flocking to apply for passports so that they can travel freely in Europe. The reason is that in law if you have a grand parent born in ireland then you are entitled to a Irish passport. This is their legal right.
So suddenly we have a case where i for instance can get a passport even though i was born in England and hold a British passport. This is my LEGAL RIGHT.
Now i will post a copy of the legal rights of the child in this case.........
Since the 1980’s, children only need one parent to be British to obtain “British by descent”, so your child probably already holds that - but it’s irrelevant, because a child born in the UK to a parent who has either UK citizenship or “Indefinite Leave to Remain” gets “British by birth”, which is slightly superior. You should register the birth with both parents in order to secure this, but either parent should suffice.
The difference between the two is that “British by descent” can only be obtained by having a parent who is “British by birth”, as a fallback for children born outside the UK. Otherwise, there is no difference.
This means that since your child is “British by birth”, their children in turn will be - at least - “British by descent”.
Otherwise, the rights and responsibilities of the citizenship are equal and permanent - you cannot renounce British citizenship.
I know the cannot renounce part is incorrect but i let it there to show i have only copied this. But the point is that the legal rights of the child and therefore the mother mean they are entitled to be not only let back into the UK but brought back into the UK.
In Windrush people left this country to go on holiday and never were allowed back in. is this again OK? people born here and parents that had lived here for thirty years or so.
I am white, I am British born and bred. Does that mean I have different rights to anyone else? Does it mean I would be treated differently. The issue is that a UK citizen has possibly committed a crime in another country and is willing to come home to face the consequence of those accusations.
Does she have a legal right to do that? If anyone here were left stranded would you think you are entitled to your rights as a UK citizen. Do you not think your child has a right to be protected by Very laws you would demand if it was your family. Like i said at the beginning it is easy to forget the issue when we have been blinded by the images and statements surrounding this case. The issue isn't should this girl be allowed back in this country, it is do we extend the very laws and rights we want to enjoy ourselves to everyone or are we going to pick and choose. See as unpalatable as it might be you have to ignore the person and look at the issue.
My belief is that she should. If we fail to uphold the rights of any British person because we do not like what they might have done then we are no better than the very people we are so outraged about.
Now i ask you all to respectfully not to reply or pass judgment on this. These are my thoughts and as such keep opinions to the thread and not directly to me.
I thank you all in anticipation of respecting my request

I got bored after the first 2 sentences so went straight to the end. You want no reply or judgement on your views yet you wrongly judge us as racists and doubt our abilities to see what the real issue is here. You want the last say? No way Pedro ;)
There is a reason why she "appears" to have been singled out from the other terrorists. She has shown no remorse and want's her child to have all the benefits from being a UK citizen which she was so desperate to turn her back on.
I feel for her family which is more than can be said for her. She lost a couple of children so therefore feels more protective in ensuring the health and well being of this one. BULLSHIT!!!
She was willing to have children amidst the bombings, beheadings and sexual slavery atrocities. She has admitted having no regrets, yet you feel she is being victimised to detract from Governmental failures???
There is something about people such as yourself that really hit's a nerve with me. I just don't have the patience so hopefully you have had your final, final say.
Sometimes you have to admit defeat, Daesh are nearly ready else we wouldn't even be discussing this terrorist.

Back