Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

Why should this girl come back over here and sponge off the benefit system. Some clown posted on here about her preaching in schools and warning people not to go her route.Come on don't encourage the vicious cow to set up a business?. You was probably classed as an adult in your Country at 15 and so it was your choice to leave ours. Choudary has a lot to answer for in this and should never have been released from prison to preach again. This Country has no time for vile sick people so stay away.
Congratulations enjoy your baby and Syria
Isis bride 'gives birth to baby' amid debate over her return to UK

Last edited:
(She's a jihadi groupie sl ut who's had more pricks than an isis dartboard )
(the most babaric scum bags ever to walk our planet. Her options are few now, there should be only two options for her.
Die in syria were she wanted to live. Or die in british prison. )
(Leave her where she is to rot )
(passed to the yanks to help fill in guantanamo bay as i hear they have spaces for these scum bags :)
(There is 100% no racist comments in this thread, please dont )

Just a few of the remarks From this thread that you say are perfectly acceptable and not a racist Remark among them. (Shakes my head) Maybe you should read before you engage the vast expanse situated between the ears.
As to running away. I never run away. I am british and proud to be that. I believe in justice. You have dragged me into a altercation on something totally unrelated to my original post. For that i am somewhat irritated. So let me be blunt. A goverment minister made a statement inciting Racism! that was my belief! He made a statement which if made by me would have brought a prosecution. He took the role of judge, juror and executioner! This statement was Deliberate, it was illegal and it was made knowing full well that 450 people have all returned. All ISIS activist. Not one word was said!! Answer me this!! why now? Why did he start this whole thing? Why not say a word for all those others!! some who are hard core terrorist!! some that have killed people! why not speak up before? Shakes my head, You try to lambast me for speaking out and accuse me of playing the racist card.
The only cards i played was the ones of reason, justice and and a sense of fair play.

Why should this girl come back over here and sponge off the benefit system. Some clown posted on here about her preaching in schools and warning people not to go her route.Come on don't encourage the vicious cow to set up a business?. You was probably classed as an adult in your Country at 15 and so it was your choice to leave ours. Choudary has a lot to answer for in this and should never have been released from prison to preach again. This Country has no time for vile sick people so stay away.
Congratulations enjoy your baby and Syria
Isis bride 'gives birth to baby' amid debate over her return to UK

Clown? Look in the mirror buddy

She became stateless when she joined ISIS that was her choice. ISIS have no state, no country , nothing and still don't. Like the experts have said, those jihadis that have left in defeat and been told to go back to their country of birth and wait for the next uprising.
She shows no remorse and casual , "Yeah heads in a bin" remark.

She'll get a home, benefits, child benefit, then bring then in breed hatred into the child who will go on to ........

groundhog day

And

Which fookin World Law says you cant be stateless ? who the f's on this panel ?? World Law ?
World law my bum cheeks

Apparently she's had the kid in a refugee camp. There is no way she should have been allowed to fly at that stage of pregnancy (imminent). Any airline allowing that should be sued and have permits revoked.

I'm surprised she isn't shortlisted for the new £50 note.

(She's a jihadi groupie sl ut who's had more pricks than an isis dartboard )
(the most babaric scum bags ever to walk our planet. Her options are few now, there should be only two options for her.
Die in syria were she wanted to live. Or die in british prison. )
(Leave her where she is to rot )
(passed to the yanks to help fill in guantanamo bay as i hear they have spaces for these scum bags :)
(There is 100% no racist comments in this thread, please dont )

Just a few of the remarks From this thread that you say are perfectly acceptable and not a racist Remark among them. (Shakes my head) Maybe you should read before you engage the vast expanse situated between the ears.
As to running away. I never run away. I am british and proud to be that. I believe in justice. You have dragged me into a altercation on something totally unrelated to my original post. For that i am somewhat irritated. So let me be blunt. A goverment minister made a statement inciting Racism! that was my belief! He made a statement which if made by me would have brought a prosecution. He took the role of judge, juror and executioner! This statement was Deliberate, it was illegal and it was made knowing full well that 450 people have all returned. All ISIS activist. Not one word was said!! Answer me this!! why now? Why did he start this whole thing? Why not say a word for all those others!! some who are hard core terrorist!! some that have killed people! why not speak up before? Shakes my head, You try to lambast me for speaking out and accuse me of playing the racist card.
The only cards i played was the ones of reason, justice and and a sense of fair play.
I was going to post a long winded reply to this but due to the large expanse of air between my ears I couldn't think of one ;)

Oh and are isis or jihadis a race? No so cant be racist comments can they?

I was going to post a long winded reply to this but due to the large expanse of air between my ears I couldn't think of one ;)

I need Sargon of Akkad (Benjamin) to post on this. I think he will be able to put into words what I feel.

Apparently she's had the kid in a refugee camp. There is no way she should have been allowed to fly at that stage of pregnancy (imminent).

I had that conversation with the wife, and I think it depends on the circumstances i.e. going on holiday is a complete no no. Being evacuated from a natural disaster, civil war etc, 1st on the plane (hopefully with doctors on board the plane).

No commercial aircraft would allow her on board anyway as she will be on the no fly list. It would have to be set up by the British government for it to happen.

Why do i bother. I think firstly we bring into question what education you have as we try to comprehend your total misunderstanding of what the word means. Is black a race? Isyellow a race? Is calling someone a little brown girl racist. If you are ever going to fill that void that we have already talked about i think a basic understanding of the English language might help
my thoughts

Why do i bother. I think firstly we bring into question what education you have as we try to comprehend your total misunderstanding of what the word means. Is black a race? Isyellow a race? Is calling someone a little brown girl racist. If you are ever going to fill that void that we have already talked about i think a basic understanding of the English language might help
my thoughts
Might be better if you refrain from posting in this thread as you are breaking the rules of sensible chat by posting personal insults etc. maybe a mod or admin could confirm the rules of sensible chat to you ;)

my thoughts

I think that you are more talking about discrimination rather than racism.

People in Isis or Jihadis, can be of any race, so it is not racism, on the other hand they can only be of the Islamic religion. Therefore if you then treat all Muslims because you perceive them all to be in Isis or to be jihadis then you are discrimative (not racist as a Muslim can be of any race).

On the other hand if you dislike people because of their actions regardless of race or religion etc then you are not committing discrimination.

Basically to hate all Germans due to the Nazis is discrimination, just to hate Nazis is not

my thoughts

Black isn't a race, neither is yellow, nor is brown. They're colours. Race would be African, Chinese et al. Xenophobia would perhaps be a more accurate description, or even islamaphobia.

Little brown girl whilst not PC is not "racist", as brown isn't a race. Also im 99% sure she's english, she was born in the UK, hence she's British, but of middle eastern dissent. So technically he wasn't being racist.

If you want to debate that's fine, but do so without trying to goad other people, or highlighting perhaps, inaccuracies in their posts. It will stand you in a much better stead.

Unfortunately the whole of the UK seems to have a right wing rhetoric, or even nationalistic some might say. Personally coming from a family of immigrants, i've seen this for years, and grown up around it. I remember when it was the "Indian's", then the Poles, now it's the Middle Eastern people.

The biggest difference with those 3 is that imo the prior 2 at least tried to integrate into society of the UK, they didn't demand special dispensation for "Their laws" to be enforced and acted upon. This isn't a reflection on all Muslims, as I know many, and they're great, warm, loving people. But it only takes 1 to upset the apple cart. And we must remember that this whole war is not much different to the one that was fought in NI, and is trying to be revived as we speak.

If it was a red headed Scottish person or any other hair colour tbh that had ran off to be a jihadi isis bride then my view would be the exact same as it is with Shamima. Its Nothing to do with her being Muslim

If it was a red headed Scottish person or any other hair colour tbh that had ran off to be a jihadi isis bride then my view would be the exact same as it is with Shamima. Its Nothing to do with her being Muslim

To be fair Ian, even if she was a red headed Scot, if she had run of to be a Jihadi Isis Bride she would have converted to Islam so would be a Muslim and you would have and issue and that would be with the fact that she ran off to be a jihadi isis bride.

Now if the same red headed Scot ran off to marry her Egyptian Muslim traffic warden then you would not (well apart from the fact that everyone hates Traffic Wardens LOL).

my thoughts

I think your confusing discrimination with racism, it's a common mistake by some people.

It's a strange coincidence your username is Last boy Scout as I myself suffered discrimination when I joined the scouts myself, we were
so poor my parents couldn't afford the scouts shirt but mother managed to pick up a really cheap brownies dress from a charity shop
so that's what I wore till I was 15, the abuse I got still effects me to this day, only yesterday the wife said are you wanting a brownie
with that cup of tea, I just burst into tears. 😢

As ive said before by international law she has to be let back in but we dont need to like it. I also would not be rushing to Syria to give her access to consular services. If she makes it to a country that has uk consular support then she is entitled to consular support. Again we dont have to like it but as law abiding citizens then we have to accept it :(

This thread has got sod all to do with all Muslims. Read the thread Title it's about a young girl that hated this Country so much that she left for Syria to learn to fight our Country. I was parked outside a concert waiting to pick up my Daughter and I heard a huge bang.Yes my daughter was in the building when it got blown up by these arsehole terrorists.That is the reason for my post. Shamina should not be let in this Country again to preach to other people about hate.

Back