Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

She should be left to rot in Syria. Don't see why British tax payers should foot the bill to house, feed her etc.

Alternatively, if she wants back into the western world, i'd be happy for her to be passed to the yanks to help fill in guantanamo bay as i hear they have spaces for these scum bags :)

Give us one good reason why the Government and the good taxpayers of Britain should invest a substantial amount of money for her and her babies upbringing when there are lots more British charities that need our help more. Let her stay where she is and no more sob stories.She has probably made a fortune by now selling her pathetic excuses to the media anyway.

Because she was a child who was groomed. Would you be saying the same about a child groomed by a peado or similar? We don't know the truth of what's happened, only what has been reported within the right wing media, which is being used to stir up hatred. As I said, i'm torn, and I don't think it's as black and white as simply saying no.

Her being able to return is a moot point anyway, UK Government don't have the authority or powers to strip her of her passport or her citizenship, so she will return to the UK regardless. Remember, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Im not saying I agree with the Daesh ideology or anything they've done, but then the UK has to take some responsibility for the crisis's within the middle east. We must also remember this girl was likely brainwashed and fed propaganda, and led to believe various untruths.

Also what important information might she hold? No doubt the intelligence services will be very interested to speak to her. The biggest problem I have with this whole story is that of all the people the paper found within this camp within Syria, they found her, and shared her story. I have to question that, and whether she was sought out, or perhaps they were tipped off? Who knows.

Again, i'm just saying it's not black and white imo.

Should she be allowed back to the uk ?
Obviously everyone has a opinion on this. Media is a b##ch, only exposes the worst of comments. News would be boring if they didn't sensationalise it. If the girl in question wants to come back then obviously the people in high places are going to know if she poses a threat or not. Our national security is not something taken lightly by these people. It's a very sore point for alot of people, the thought that she will be able to return after media announces and plays recording of her saying she has no regrets. In my opinion there is always alot more to a media report than is actually reported.

I am not surprised by everyone's reactions but i really do believe you have all missed the point. The girl really has nothing to do with it. We have a government that lost another vote in Parliament and the whole country was watching their Brexit debacle. We then had a government minister deciding that he alone was going to be the judge the juror and the executioner. 450 other people have already come back to the uk without so much as a word from the government yet suddenly after this defeat we have the government causing a complete uproar and outrage over something that will be dealt with if it happens like the last 450 people were dealt with. Quietly and lawfully. The remarks by this buffoon of a minister are racially motivated inciteful and designed to misdirect the country from its failings. My thoughts.

Really dont wont thread spoiled
disagree with that photo!
Problem is she said she has “NOT” made a mistake in going to syria. She only wants to come back as shes fooked.
So let it rot away.

She should of been killed along with her friend.
(someone has to say it)

You might find it priceless yet you make no comment about the hate and racist statements that abound on this thread. Sadly i find nothing priceless about your comments, either of you, I feel a great Sense of regret that i might have thought you both to be fools but then you spoiled it by speaking and proving me right. My thoughts

You might find it priceless yet you make no comment about the hate and racist statements that abound on this thread. Sadly i find nothing priceless about your comments, either of you, I feel a great Sense of regret that i might have thought you both to be fools but then you spoiled it by speaking and proving me right. My thoughts
Not racist or hate in my view just honest opinion and debate. Your are the first to have played the racist card tbh :(

She should be allowed to return and used as an example of why running off to become a jihad sperm bucket is not a life a normal British teenager could cope with. Life where she was probably was kinda medevil and most teenagers would be put of by her story, hopefully. This is no 'robin hood' scenario. She should, however, be under guard 24/7 no electronics or computer access and any use of these should be monitored if permission was given. I do belive that she probably has Stockholm syndrome. She should be de-brainwashed to promote the dangers of radicalism in schools and media.

Just my 2p's worth

Edit: if anyone says objects to the cost of all this, maybe the public should lay-off some ministers of parliament to afford it.

Take the chip of your shoulder mate and while you're at it jump of your bloody high horse. Who the hell d'you think you are? I would comment about the hate and racist statements that abound on this thread if only they existed anywhere outside your head.
Liked the way he posted that rubbish and then disappeared immediately, wonder if he'll be back.
Laughable 🤭

Not racist or hate in my view just honest opinion and debate. Your are the first to have played the racist card tbh :(
There is 100% no racist comments in this thread, please dont
I dont think anyone has spoiled anything friend. People need to voice opinions, need that be what they like to hear or not to hear.
The great thing we have in this part of the world is constructive debate,
I have made some enemys on this forum with what i say & what i believe.
But at least both sides see and maybe understand each side of the coin.
But that little toe rag was part of a babaric army.
I really would not like to see thread spoiled with comments about “racist” comments that you claim has been posted. Im yet to see them comments.

What i see is discust at the thought of her coming back to the UK.
(RIGHTLY SO)!!!!

I think its because she wants to come back even though she will face prosecution we do not want her.

Now if on the other had she had been captured by the Syrians, we would be falling over ourselves and pay expensive lawyer fees to get extradition.

I have no problems with people of different race, religion or even vegans for that matter.
But go and live amongst a terror organisation like ISIS, then you have to be prepared for the attention and criticism it is going to bring, no matter what colour your skin happens to be imo.

I have no problems with people of different race, religion or even vegans for that matter.
But go and live amongst a terror organisation like ISIS, then you have to be prepared for the attention and criticism it is going to bring, no matter what colour your skin happens to be imo.
Gone too far with the vegan statement there mate. No excuse for that. 😁 😁 😁

Back