Sensible Topic Shamina Begum

Yes.
Bring her back, hopefully when she puts foot back on british soil she is given “life without parol”

She has no remorse having supported the most babaric scum bags ever to walk our planet. Her options are few now, there should be only two options for her.
Die in syria were she wanted to live.
Or die in british prison.

Yes.
Bring her back, hopefully when she puts foot back on british soil she is given “life without parol”

She has no remorse having supported the most babaric scum bags ever to walk our planet. Her options are few now, there should be only two options for her.
I have to agree with you. By law she has to be allowed back as we can not make her stateless, but she needs locked up for reasons of national security

But why should we pay to keep her incarcerated,have we not got enough on our plates atm ? At the very least make a point/statement,give safe haven to the child,but kick her back to the place she deemed better than the place she wants to protect her .

I have to agree with you. By law she has to be allowed back as we can not make her stateless, but she needs locked up for reasons of national security

Totally agree, the only way we could not let her back in is to acknowledge ISIS as a recognised country - that would be very bad.

Also if she does return and not incarcerated she will more than likely have to be put under surveillance at a cost to UK tax payers.

I'm deeply torn on this subject. I've read some of the information surrounding it, and I do feel part of it is being sensationalised for the media. I don't disagree that this young lady made some choices which she should be held accountable for, but she was 15 at the time, and likely groomed, and misled and has subsequently developed Stockholm syndrome.

There needs to be provisions set in place to evaluate and try and reintegrate her into society, if that is possible then great. If not, then more difficult decisions are required to be made. As IanB said, she cannot be made stateless, and that has nothing to do with recognising Daesh as anything, it's just international law.

There is also the intelligence side of things, I presume that MI6 will try and turn her, and use her as an informant and agent against Daesh, or other factions that she has met. It's a sticky wicket whatever they do, but it's not a black and white decision imo.

I can understand her wanting to return to the UK to give birth and allow her child a chance to live, she's lost 2 already at such a young age. But she has been massively radicalised, and that will require de-radicalisation if it is possible.

Yes.

You missed one out.
Or live off the British taxpayer with free house and new car and plenty of money. Leave her where she is to rot.🤬

You missed one out.
Or live off the British taxpayer with free house and new car and plenty of money. Leave her where she is to rot.🤬
I know mate. I watched a program last night were a poor kid with cerabal paulsy had to raise funds to pay for medical treatment to relieve pain. It boils your piss when you see our hard earned taxes going on waisters and poor kids having to pay for pain free living. Its just Wrong :(

Who is going to pay for her air fare to get here too?. We have enough spongers in this Country now .The NHS is full to the brim A and E can't cope IAN. She chose that life leave her to it now.

UK passport should be automatically revoked for anyone who has had anything to do with ISIS or any other radical Islam whilst abroad. Any which do so that are not natural UK passport holders should be deported.

Once someone has seen such things, or participated in them, do you really think that they can functional as normal members of society?

If she was "brainwashed" to the extent that her family claim then she'll be so damaged that she should be excluded permanently.

I'm deeply torn on this subject. I've read some of the information surrounding it, and I do feel part of it is being sensationalised for the media. I don't disagree that this young lady made some choices which she should be held accountable for, but she was 15 at the time, and likely groomed, and misled and has subsequently developed Stockholm syndrome.

There needs to be provisions set in place to evaluate and try and reintegrate her into society, if that is possible then great. If not, then more difficult decisions are required to be made. As IanB said, she cannot be made stateless, and that has nothing to do with recognising Daesh as anything, it's just international law.

There is also the intelligence side of things, I presume that MI6 will try and turn her, and use her as an informant and agent against Daesh, or other factions that she has met. It's a sticky wicket whatever they do, but it's not a black and white decision imo.

I can understand her wanting to return to the UK to give birth and allow her child a chance to live, she's lost 2 already at such a young age. But she has been massively radicalised, and that will require de-radicalisation if it is possible.
Give us one good reason why the Government and the good taxpayers of Britain should invest a substantial amount of money for her and her babies upbringing when there are lots more British charities that need our help more. Let her stay where she is and no more sob stories.She has probably made a fortune by now selling her pathetic excuses to the media anyway.

Basically we have no choice it is international law

UK passport should be automatically revoked for anyone who has had anything to do with ISIS or any other radical Islam whilst abroad. Any which do so that are not natural UK passport holders should be deported.
Yes i 100% agree with that.
But should case not be answered high courts??
Can you really believe everything on main stream news????

Not doubting story being reported.
But clearly she deserves a day in court???

Thats if shes allowed back.
BUT I DO NOT RETRECT ON SAYING “she should die in that hell hole she seemed to love so much”

If she does not die there let her rot in british prison.
I really think its in the British national intrest to let her stay in syria.
(AND WHY NOT)

So sad a wee unborn will suffer more than anyone.

BUT I DO NOT RETRECT ON SAYING “she should die in that hell hole she seemed to love so much”

(AND WHY NOT)

Once she sets foot in the UK she will be here forever. People like Toady Bliar's wife profit from this.

Courts = More Common Purpose people.

EDIT:

Just thought, at that stage of pregnancy, should she be allowed to fly anyway?

Everyone deserves their day in court if not we become a dictactorship

Although I some what agree with the sentiment she has not been found guilty of anything
[/QUOTE]

Once found guilty I totally agree

(AND WHY NOT)

Because its against international law

They should be able to take the child away and put it up for adoption

She's a jihadi groupie sl ut who's had more pricks than an isis dartboard, f uck her and all the like minded arseholes who want
her back, in fact it takes a lot for me to say this and believe me I've had a long think about this but even I wouldn't pump it. ;)

Last edited:
Back