Shadow of tomb raider has just been cracked from CPY

Yeah and it has all DLC too

Don't Know yet about the DLC m8 :)

But happy days

got my backup from offline stream ect good game but wow they cracked it quick ;)

Just seen this on skidrow games.
Downloading as we speak, been waiting ages for this..64 days infact 😂.
We just need battlefield 5 and black ops 4 now ☺

cpy gives me a safety warning unless im at wrong site?
can someone please pm me the site and a little how to?

thanks

Last edited:
Awesome - can someone also kindly pm me, please? cheers

Just seen this on skidrow games.
Downloading as we speak, been waiting ages for this..64 days infact 😂.
We just need battlefield 5 and black ops 4 now ☺
Sorry it was black ops 3

Just grabbed this last night from elsewhere. Cracked with all the DLCs. Clever crew are CPY !!! :)

Keeps crashing for me unfortunately. I grabbed the nzb posted here but had some problems with it and one of the rars had to be rebuilt so not sure if that's the problem. Audio would cut out and sometimes had a warning that an audio DRM file was missing or corrupt. Shortly after that it would just freeze.
My mail program has been affected somehow. It opens no problem and lists all my email accounts but closes the program if I attempt to open an email.
Shame really, it's the 1st game of this genre I've tried and was really enjoying the puzzle element of it.Think I'll just attempt a restore from backup

Keeps crashing for me unfortunately. I grabbed the nzb posted here but had some problems with it and one of the rars had to be rebuilt so not sure if that's the problem. Audio would cut out and sometimes had a warning that an audio DRM file was missing or corrupt. Shortly after that it would just freeze.
My mail program has been affected somehow. It opens no problem and lists all my email accounts but closes the program if I attempt to open an email.
Shame really, it's the 1st game of this genre I've tried and was really enjoying the puzzle element of it.Think I'll just attempt a restore from backup
All sorted now :)
Was going to restore a backup but the drive that the game is installed on suddenly disappeared from explorer. It's an m.2 drive and in disk management was saying it needed initialising, which wasn't possible, thankfully, as it was reading 0 bytes. After trying all sorts to no avail I decided to unplug/replug the drive from the mobo.
After reinserting it was recognised and everything was intact and not having any problems with the game now :)

Went into mail settings and did a reset, added my non google accounts and that it is working perfectly again.

Mine worked fine,just spent the last few hours having a fantastic blast from the past,educated the lad as well,no more Roblox/Minecraft for him ..lol..hopefully

just noticed my download was about 8gb less than the posted one,wondering why this could be,my download also says it has all the DLCs etc,is it just a case of the compression used or something ??

They have just cracked fifa 19 as well .. Wonder why black ops 4 ent being done yet ?

They did Final fantasy XV not long ago as well.

Back