sexless relationship - what do i do?

It's not funny when people struggle with sex and it can get very frustrating for both parties.

I have learned that most sexual problems are not resolved in the bedroom.

Some esle worth sharing with you guy's; Women need to feel loved daily, men need to have there ego's feed daily. If you can find this balance in a relationship all will be well. :)

Perhaps you can drop a few hints about going on Chan 4's Embarrassing Bodies...

They've already helped out a women with "a massive vagina" by packing her off to a Mr Slack (I'm not kidding) for surgery :D

Didn't they do a bit of trimming on her beef curtains??

3 stage process...nip,tuck,and ****!

Seriously,has no-one heard from Adam today?

Perhaps she's seen his post and he's just waking up in hospital with a 'Bobbit'

bobbit.jpg

So the OP used a poor metaphor to describe the circumference of his good ladies punani, big fucking deal.

Personally I'd try and help in out or not post in this thread.

PS I hear that Rodders has a really wide bund, apparently he's gone to get it fixed.

ok firstly thanks to everyone for their responses, i appreciate all input. i seem to be getting a lot of stick for my choice of words, i'm very sorry if i only discuss my sincerest concerns when i am drunk and therefore not too litererate. i only tried to convey my feelings in a simple to understand manner whilst bladdered.
let me please explain again using much the same words to try to clarify the situation, she is baggy,therefore sex is somewhat pointless. she does not frequent this site so i am unlikely to cause her any offence. I am not trying to upset her, far from it.i would like nothing more than to bring her to orgasm many times a day and i am appealing for your help. there is no joke. i have a lot of experience from previous relationships and would consider myself pretty good at sex, but i do not know what to do in his situation.
maybe a personal note will help:
Her name is Katie, I am deeply in love with her. she is a wonderful mother to our 18month old boy and the only part of our relationship that is lacking is the sex. i dont need your jokes or critisism. what i need is real helpful advice on how we can improve the situation. i leave it open to you dw:

Have you asked her about a 3 sum mate?

Maybe get another lady in and she might pick up stuff from her tell her its all for the learning experience!

Obviously not the best idea but if she is happy it could work!

Hi Adam is Katie aware of the problem? if so sit down together and discuss the next stage which in my opinion is medical advice. When you are both in full agreement arrange a visit to your doctor. Offer to go with her and show Katie you fully support her in this matter.I do hope you find a solution together.
all the best miggy

First thing you need to do is sit her down, and have a conversation about this.

Say that you love her and that you want things to work out, but there are some issues that you would like to sort out. She may even feel the same way!

She may get the hump, but it's better to get things said than ignore them

As just about everyone here including myself has said, you need to speak to HER about this. Don't be confrontational, assure her that everything else is OK and that you love her but this is one aspect of your relationship that needs some work on from both of you.

As just about everyone here including myself has said, you need to speak to HER about this. Don't be confrontational, assure her that everything else is OK and that you love her but this is one aspect of your relationship that needs some work on from both of you.

Hmm i can just imagine that conversation

I still think he is at the wind up.

18 months old son. May be Katie is too tired to be making the effort in bed at 18 months that can take it out of you may be she needs a break.

sure this has got to be a wind up

anyway give her one up the bum and no harm done:proud:

Actually i disagree with that post. The anal sphincter muscles are only meant to go one way, so if its something you practice repeatedly she'll end up faecally incontinent.

Actually i disagree with that post. The anal sphincter muscles are only meant to go one way, so if its something you practice repeatedly she'll end up faecally incontinent.

Thats what I like about this place..........you never stop learning

Back