sexless relationship - what do i do?

Sooooo you think i should get a suit, i think he has one that my long hair will come through the back! lol.

Don't do it. Every time I see a morph suit all I can think of is a crazy Welshman.

Just leave your computer on with this page on so she can 'accidently' read it, she might try harder.
Introduce a sex toy to the relationship.
Get some of the lovers guides and a bottle of vodka
Turn her over and go up the rung un :)
What ever you do make it fun, have a laugh about it and dont ever say my last girlfriend did this... they dont like that lol.

Man, i like this post.

accidently leave this page open so she can see it, and she may try harder?

yeah right, ive no doubt no matter how you put it `your crap at sex` is really gonna help the girl.

introduce a sex toy to the relationship.........have you actually asked her? she may not like being hit over the head with a rubber pipe.

get some lovers guides and a bottle of vodka.......heres a manual for sex, your crap, by the way if you like you can get pissed and i can do what i want to you ; see next sentence....

turn her over and go up the rong un......yeah cuz most women like that, specially the ones that are crap at sex, dont get me wrong, youve just been sticking it up the wrong hole for the last 3 years.

whatever you do make it fun, have a laugh about it................shes gonna love that one, just ask bobbits last missus.

and dont ever say my last girlfriend did this.............See above sentence, i suspect they may be related...........................

seriously, i can see from your post you seem genuine about this, but have you ever thought to ask what she likes? maybe try to satisfy her?

sorry best i could muster, but heres a bannana for you ;)

:banana:

Last edited:
She's more than likely getting fucked properly else where from someone that doesn't think foreplay is dry humping her leg....and can touch the sides.

Man, i like this post.

accidently leave this page open so she can see it, and she may try harder?

yeah right, ive no doubt no matter how you put it `your crap at sex` is really gonna help the girl.

introduce a sex toy to the relationship.........have you actually asked her? she may not like being hit over the head with a rubber pipe.

get some lovers guides and a bottle of vodka.......heres a manual for sex, your crap, by the way if you like you can get pissed and i can do what i want to you ; see next sentence....

turn her over and go up the rong un......yeah cuz most women like that, specially the ones that are crap at sex, dont get me wrong, youve just been sticking it up the wrong hole for the last 3 years.

whatever you do make it fun, have a laugh about it................shes gonna love that one, just ask bobbits last missus.

and dont ever say my last girlfriend did this.............See above sentence, i suspect they may be related...........................

seriously, i can see from your post you seem genuine about this, but have you ever thought to ask what she likes? maybe try to satisfy her?

sorry best i could muster, but heres a bannana for you ;)

:banana:

LOLOLOLOL, are you a sex therapist? I love your advice, it's great. :)

Have you asked her if she is ok, young child, she may be suffering from PND, or has sex always been crap?

I could do a welsh accent for you.... if that's what you want..... "Fancy a leek pie?" PMSL

A leek pie? Think you have had too much buckfast missy.

You want to offer him some welsh rarebit, or a nice bit of cawl.

She's more than likely getting fucked properly else where from someone that doesn't think foreplay is dry humping her leg....and can touch the sides.

Lol, i bet that is it! ;)

How funny would it be if she read these posts.

Last time I checked the bullet hole was low anyway. lol

And witchy and I swap photos all the time. You dont look the same from the front though..... ;)

No one looks the same on here, was i furry and saying meeeeeh by any chance? lol

Back