setting up cs server for home ?

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
right i am going out to purchase 2 dreambox 500s the weekend to set up my on home server, i have a tm9100 super that i am going to use as my server and use 2 dreambox 500s in the kids b rooms i have had this working before but know for some reaon i can only get certain channels to clear when i put my s** card in my tm9100 no films or sports are clearing and want to sort this before i go out and get the other recivers .

any ideas

cheers yorkie1

Last edited:
sounds like you dont have the boxkey in your .cfg file

mate i have 2 numbers on the bottom of the box when i try to generate the boxkey in NewCS CCcam Config Creator v0.5.4

the 1 number says too many characters and the other 1 is well short but i have tried that do i leave numbers or digits out or is there a tut on it

on do i place the .cfg in in var/etc folder is that correct

cheers for the quick responce

in the number which is short add 00 in front this should sort things out as the string should be the right length

Am a bit confused yorkie. have you paid for the sports and movies and are not getting on your original box, or have you paid and cannot share to the dboxes, or have you bought a c-line and can not share. Can you be more specific. Have sent you a pm on how to get boxkey.
regards acercam.

all sorted anyways thatks to u lot

entered the boxkey into my cfg an works great !

does anyone know whAT of m/seconds it should decodeing at on my image that i have on the tm9100 with the sky card in slot 2 it says 115 m/sec is that good enough to run 2 dreamboxs or am i barking up the wrong tree

cheers agian

all sorted anyways thatks to u lot

entered the boxkey into my cfg an works great !

does anyone know whAT of m/seconds it should decodeing at on my image that i have on the tm9100 with the sky card in slot 2 it says 115 m/sec is that good enough to run 2 dreamboxs or am i barking up the wrong tree

cheers agian

Dont worry 0.0115 is very good time, as you are sharing internally it will be fast, you can have more than 2 no problem

Back