Setedit HD 100 v1.26

zumtotal

Inactive User
Reaction score
View attachment setedithd100v126190.rar

Run the 13KB cr*cked application instead of the normal exe, but keep both files in the same directory without renaming either.

Will load .udf files but not .abs - gives error.

With my M3 .udf channel list it doesn't show names for Fav categories, just a blank line, so be careful!

1.42 may have been bogus.
It got pulled from another forum site and only appears on 1 other euro sat file upload site.I did a google search for setedithd100_1.42_en_beta

I've had a good hunt around - pretty sure 1.26 is the latest cr*cked version.

after 1.26 the cracked versions may have just been upgrades.
like the v1.40 en_dll you would install 1.26 first then upgrade with the new dll and support files.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

The 1.26 cr*ck uses a separate 13KB exe that calls the main exe. I tried replacing the main program with v1.43, but the 13KB exe complained about wrong file size. I also tried using just the dll from 1.43 but that required a main program build of more than 199, whereas 1.26 is 190.

I had v1.26 installed,I copied the dll and help folder to the previous install and the program now shows as v 1.40

Last edited:
Have you successfully opened an abs or udf file from an F3/M3 though?

I have 1.26 installed and I tried what you said. The program does indeed show 1.40 when it starts, but if you try to load a file it says "please use installation version of Setedit. Needs to be build 199 (you have 190)" or something like that. If I copy the 1.40 main program file over to the 1.26 folder, the 13KB exe complains of a CRC32 error.

actually I never had luck with the program,I used alieditor or mediabox editor studio,which has the import function from one list to another.

I hate when somebody posts a regged version but never mentions what version it is.
I have wasted much time only to discover after loading is was old,like rev 1.13

View attachment 72934

Run the 13KB cr*cked application instead of the normal exe, but keep both files in the same directory without renaming either.

Will load .udf files but not .abs - gives error.

With my M3 .udf channel list it doesn't show names for Fav categories, just a blank line, so be careful!

Hey Mate does this work on the openbox s9?

Guys,

Would appreciate some help installing this.

So I downloaded it and have 2 folders called Crack and Docs and a programme called SetEditHD100_installation_en at 2203KB

In the crack folder I have 2 files namely SetEditHD100_ at 13kb and SetEditHD100license

Is it this 13kb file I should run? and if so, do I just run it from the folder that it is in or should I move it to out of the crack folder and have it in the same folder as the setedit 2203kb programme?

Hope this meakes sense.

Cheers

you install the program but don't run it.
Then you copy the crack files to the folder the installer made for the program and run the cracked file when you want to run the program.

you install the program but don't run it.
Then you copy the crack files to the folder the installer made for the program and run the cracked file when you want to run the program.

Thanks very much for that although AVG is telling me that this could contain a virus/adware

Back