Service not found ! (SID not found in PAT)

Are you only getting FTA channels?

Have you installed the new roms?

no im getting a a few encrypted channells but also a lot of channells that shoulld be there ie all movies channells. bravo, are giving me the message "Service not found ! (SID not found in PAT)" but things like sky sports are all working and I have also tried diffrent cams ie evocam,mgcam still the same ??

You need to install the new roms, or enter the keys manually

Nothing to do with the ROMS. Do a new manual scan on the default freq. and this will get rid of this message. I am in Ireland so i do not know the default freq for your service provider but, if u ask nicely, I am sure one of the great peeps here will help u out!!! Another option would be to reinstall the image from scratch.

Station IDentifier not found in Program Allocation Table.

Basically, it means that SID's you have set up are not available in your local PAT. Its often associated with taking data from the incorrect NIT table (using scan data thats not from your area (a different NetId region) )

Station IDentifier not found in Program Allocation Table.

Basically, it means that SID's you have set up are not available in your local PAT. Its often associated with taking data from the incorrect NIT table (using scan data thats not from your area (a different NetId region) )
how do i enter the correct netid on a dreambox 7025+ im using the new LT4 image sorry im new to the dreambox only had it for 2 days i am used to the dbox2

many thanks

raines44

Use the default frequency for your aera in the manual scan menue, enable network search and start the scan.

always thought - PAT stands for Program Association Table lol

Back