Service in Shepshed

I

inversions

Hi everyone. Noob here, be gentle!

I've read the guides, managed to flash the DBOX2, but the services & bouquets files I have tried so far have all only given me a few channels - like maybe 40 or so. That doesn't sound like it's as much as it should be. I've tried a brute force scan too but don't seem to be having too much luck with that.

Can anyone tell me what services file I should be using for Shepshed, near Loughborough - it's midway between Leicester Nottingham and Derby so I'm not sure which it should be? I'm assuming it's NTL too, rather than ex-C&W?

Any help appreciated! Cheers.

Welcome to DW....

i think there are service files in the downloads section for the Leicester area,

give them a try, you'll never know, they might work. :)

Respect

Thanks mate, unfortunately Leicester ones are the first I tried - they are better than Nottingham (the only other ones I have tried) but they don't seem to pick up all the channel. Some of the channels come in okay, some are poor reception, some nothing at all - it couldn't be a hardware problem could it???

Say hello to sheps kennel for me. I lived there for a couple of years in my student days

Back