servers

dandare2020

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Im just want somthing making clear to me before i go crazy lol.

But are there any public servers for vm avalible yet i know there's the Kyrptview and SV6 servers which i can't connect to unless i buy a SV6 or Kyrptview box but when you look at the sly side of things you have your pick. I know that it's harded on vm but i also know there a private servers avalible already. i just unable to find any publically. anyhelp would be appricated

Many Thanks

Dan

there are 3 good forums, that advertise servers ..
in catagories ..

premium servers are best ones ...prices are around £15 month and offer a free test for 24 hours .. but it`s best to club together with friends and family and make your own server

just google cardsharing

Theres no public cable servers, your on about sat ones.

In a word, no !

No public servers presently available for cable. For some reason that astounds me they dont seem to of worked out how to do it yet.

Thats the thing i don't understand how come it aint been sorted yet but in a way it has becuase krytpview and SV are working on it im surprised they havn't opened up a bit to let other boxes in to add investment funds for there servers. I would just like to have a choice of tv and seen as tho i can't have a dish fitted i guess i'm going to have to wait

Many Thanks for all your help everyone

Cheers Dan

is ur name Nozzer .............

.......and what has that got to do with anything?

My point is you are critisising others for not sorting it out, yet all I have seen you do is post crap or repeats of other peoples posts. I have not seen any evidence you have even tried to solve the problem(s).

.......and what has that got to do with anything?

My point is you are critisising others for not sorting it out, yet all I have seen you do is post crap or repeats of other peoples posts. I have not seen any evidence you have even tried to solve the problem(s).

I've had a look into it, just so I could make use of the gear I already have, and so I could keep my Dad happy with the football. But as I can't get the bits I need off my legit box, I'm stumped. How have KV and SV got around that? Also, what about the cam etc, not seen much about that either.

Sadly, it looks like Sky for me.

I defo know it's possible and the public servers are there as in kv and sv it's just accessing them or someone making them or something simlar avalible to the public is anyone aware of how i can get in touch of the admin guy/girls at any of these servers so i can ask if i can connect and pay.

I have sorted what would be my end with the dvb-c card and the cam its just the connection info i require now that seems impossible at this point to get i know it can be done and have seen it working on a small scale with dm500c boxes but they where only sharing very little in respect of no of channels. Im just really suprised in the 3 or so months that this has been a problem no servers have popped up in the public domain.

Cheers

Dan

Did it not occur to you that Kv and Sv might want to keep it to themselves so they can sell more product? It's called commerce ;)

Yeah I thought about that but I also thought a box would set you back about 200-250 and this is ment to be for a year or two. I defo think the avarage person such as my self would be willing to pay 20 a month it's still better than paying full

Dan

lol the Kryptview A780 is 160 pounds and you don't have to pay again after twelve months, that is people confusing it with the Starview 6, which is only for a year and then you have to pay again.

On that sort of scale then I'm surprised they have nevered offered a more public service to all the old boxes even if you where to charge 10 a month long term it's good bussiness. I would be more than willing to buy a kv if I could use the server on my media center. I'm sure in ther near future there will be servers avalible just find it strange that it's taken so long

cheers

Dan

Personally I'd say wait until the nagra 3 switchover was actually complete then give it a few months and then complain.

Too many people just want something for nothing and they want it now now now!!!!

Im not complaining i never would i think the progress over the years has been great and i can only bow to the people that made it possible. The point i was trying to make is that people have setup the servers and there working very well as in the kv and sv i am just surprised it hasn't gone more main stream.

By no means do i want something for nothing i have more time now so can get a bit more active now i'll aiming at helping people with media centers and dvb-c cards. I'm currently in the progress of writing some media software that comes ready to go for vm once servers are active.

Cheers

Dan

Its definitely possible to c/s Sky UK on a public server, but the likes of Protek etc...have chickened out when it comes to Murdoch's packages. This is not because their packages are expensive, but box manufacturers would have a massive legal case on their hands with Murdoch's cronies

They seem to be really really vigorous with their lawyers

Its definitely possible to c/s Sky UK on a public server, but the likes of Protek etc...have chickened out when it comes to Murdoch's packages. This is not because their packages are expensive, but box manufacturers would have a massive legal case on their hands with Murdoch's cronies

They seem to be really really vigorous with their lawyers

spot on mate virgin are pussyy where as murdock will take every thing u have if u get caught

Hi All

Just thought i would bring this topic back to the top. Ive been away for a few weeks just wondering if there are any advances. Ive just been looking around and things seemed to have stood still. Does anyone know the expected finishing date for the full roll out of N3

Many Thanks

Dan

Back