Serious Question

Well you are all nobheads!

Joke. I think it is the nature of internet interaction to be honest. People are a lot braver when separated from each other by binary code.

Me included.

37 pages that started about a bloke and his extension ....u can tell the cable section has gone all quiet

Funny thing is, at its basest, it was all about blokes and the size of their extension.

Me included.

it is hard on forums to read what people mean in terms of tones in voice etc looks of faces

That's why the computer world gave us Smileys, to somehow compensate for the lack of physical expression.

They don't quite make the mark but it's a step in the right direction.

Nothing worse than 'extension envy'.

That's why the computer world gave us Smileys, to somehow compensate for the lack of physical expression.

but sometimes some people say nasty things and cover it with a :) like it's a joke ..
that makes me :(.

but sometimes some people say nasty things and cover it with a :) like it's a joke ..

agreed , i really dont know why people come into a forum like this (except to get keys etc) then go into the other parts an start an augument, after all they mostly got what they want off the person they is now slagging off.
i like the 0 tolerance mickie has introuced (hope its not me

may the blue light or admins light never shine on you lol

Absolutely mate.

Smileys will never ever be a replacement for real physical expressions.

I could say "you are an orange bastard", mean it 100% but then vindicate myself by adding a smiley like this ;)

LMAO

Absolutely mate.

Smileys will never ever be a replacement for real physical expressions.

I could say "you are an orange bastard", mean it 100% but then vindicate myself by adding a smiley like this ;)

LMAO

lol.. yeah m8..
just like that m8

You dirty orange BASTARD! ;)

Ok, I'd better stop now.

lol

(Sorry V14)

Back