seriel to scart - 4000n stb

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Everyone & good morning!

Can some please tell me weather if i could get the bk for a 4000n stb, by using a scart to seriel lead.

If so where could i get this lead, i tried looking on the maplin website i dn't think they have it.

Another thing, if the lead dn't work, is there a way that i can make a 10 way jtag or buy one from a shop?, i tried searching the site but no luck.

Any advice much appreciated! ;-)

saf

- My wish- Arsenal winning the league!

sarfraz said:
Hello Everyone & good morning!

Can some please tell me weather if i could get the bk for a 4000n stb, by using a scart to seriel lead.

If so where could i get this lead, i tried looking on the maplin website i dn't think they have it.

Another thing, if the lead dn't work, is there a way that i can make a 10 way jtag or buy one from a shop?, i tried searching the site but no luck.

Any advice much appreciated! ;-)

saf

- My wish- Arsenal winning the league!

Hello mate, you wn't get the bk using a scart to serial lead. Buy a jtag and get it that way. You can buy one from the link that Gazzas gave you or from http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/page2.htm.

Regards.............Chookey

you will need a jtag to get the bk and scart to serial to use libby etc

JIMMYQ said:
you will need a jtag to get the bk and scart to serial to use libby etc
hi m8,

which ones of the jtag is needed? i see some different ones on there? i also have a 4000 box tht i m trying to get a bk from?

thx.

Back