seperate eurovox section please ?? :)

Would we benefit from a seperate section for Eurovox/FTA101/Silverbox?

• Total voters

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
can we have a seperate eurovox section please rather than having to come post eurovox questions in the dbox section ??????

cheers :)

I dont own a eurovox but i think it might be a good idea...
it would seperate the eurovox and dbox posts :)

perhaps the section should be called "eurovox/fta101/silverbox" tho as otherwise we'll start needing a different section for every different type of box lol

Liam

liam yes your right eurovox/fta101/silverbox will be good !

Liam,

I would suggest making a thread sticky in dbox section about the eurovox as a quick fix and see if the amount of usage it gets warrants a seperate section.
( ie: eurovox/fta101/silverbox questions post here)

BTW I was under the impression they all got turned off ???

de_deej

sooo, come on mod's, we gonna get a seperate eurovox section please ?

thomson said:
sooo, come on mod's, we gonna get a seperate eurovox section please ?

I will look into it and see what I can do.
Liam.

:)
liamcrayden said:
I will look into it and see what I can do.
Liam.

Liam,

what did you think about my suggestion above for a quick fix ???

de_deej

de_deej said:
:)

Liam,

what did you think about my suggestion above for a quick fix ???

de_deej

Its a good suggestion, I will consult gav on this and come back with the answer :)

Guys i've just added a poll to this thread. If you could vote then I will forward this on to one of the top admins so they can get the new section for you if thats what you want.

Liam.

Eurovox

I think it will be a great idea. But for malcb mine would have been in the din by now (patience of a saint). Stop me from pestering the poor bloke.

I just asked Gav and got the go ahead for a sticky to be created. The sticky will be used for posting queries/problems with the eurovox only... so no fta101 or silverbox at the moment.

Note that the thread will be used as a TEMPORARY way of clearing up the dbox section - we are still trying to get you your own seperate forum :)

If you need somewhere else to post about eurovox/fta101/silverbox etc then you can also use the General Cable forum :)

Liam.

Come on chaps, please vote :):)

ILMAO, i feel like a member of the labour party or summit :D

marf2506 said:
i think it is a good idea

marf2506, did you vote at the start of the thread, yea ? cheers if you did mate :)

oops, i didnt know ya could click on the votes to see who voted, lol, my mistake :)

Last edited:
Good man Liam. As usual I see your here to help, with a well deserved title let me add!

As the votes are now 22 to 1, I will forward this thread on to somebody high up in the forum and see if we can get you that new section :)

Absolutely no guarantee's tho... after all, they've only just given us the seperate dreambox section so they might not approve!

Crossed fingers ay :)
Liam.
UPDATE: The thread has been forwarded to Mickie D, who will take a look :)

Last edited by a moderator:
liamcrayden said:
As the votes are now 22 to 1, I will forward this thread on to somebody high up in the forum and see if we can get you that new section :)

Absolutely no guarantee's tho... after all, they've only just given us the seperate dreambox section so they might not approve!

Crossed fingers ay :)
Liam.
UPDATE: The thread has been forwarded to Mickie D, who will take a look :)

it is sorted
not me must have been mickie
u have ur forum
fill it up lol

Back