sending a fax????

jock

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys is it poss to send a fax via your pc without plugging it into the phone line.ie cable modem/internet? as i need to send a fax asap but my pc is nowhere near the phone line as im on virgin.

pipsqueaker

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys is it poss to send a fax via your pc without plugging it into the phone line.ie cable modem/internet? as i need to send a fax asap but my pc is nowhere near the phone line as im on virgin.

There are online fax services. www.MyFax.com/free_trial
Not aware that you can send fax from broadband. I think you need to plug a modem into phone line.
I had the same trouble a while back

jock

Inactive User
Reaction score
ohwell looks like ill have to goto a shop somewhere to send a fax as all the above sugetions are all pay for via c/card i was hopeing for somesort of freebie lol

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ohwell looks like ill have to goto a shop somewhere to send a fax as all the above sugetions are all pay for via c/card i was hopeing for somesort of freebie lol

another option is if you can email the document to a friend you has a fax machine at work for example

dexyweescot

DW Regular ++
Reaction score
digging up an old post guys, but is there anyway u could set up outlook with a fax service using a voip server?

i have looked into efax but seems to be a bit steep for me as i dont use it that often to be paying £7.50 a month

Last edited:

dexyweescot

DW Regular ++
Reaction score
cheers neebur but bit outdated now, im using outlook 2007

TEST