Send PayPal cash for free.

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
Ok guys, I no longer use PayPal after they suspended my account for some other person not confirming their details, but that is another story.

Anyway I have just seen on another forum that you can send cash between accounts for free if you use the "Gift" option as sending cash. This means the recipient will not be stung for a chunk of the cash that you send. :banana:

This is supposedly not covered by PayPals amazinrg buyer protection (LMFAO) but for small amounts and if you want to swap cash between mates or fellow DW members for any reason then this is well worth looking into. Even more so if you want to make a large purchase off a reliable person but do not want them to lose out on a lot of cash. :)

Wow if that is true and this works it will be a great way to move money internationally. Are there any limits on the money that you can send?

100% no idea mate, but be careful as PayPal can close your account if you do it too often to the same person.

I gave my mate cash, about 5 transactions over 2 days so PayPal suspnded my account for Money laundering, even though the amounts were £5, £10 £20 odd quid and another few small amounts, and each one had a note saying what it was for. Fooking knob heads they are. (Money laundering for about £70, wow, they need to get a life.)

So this gift thing, if it works (I don't know as I no longer can use PayPal) then that is fine, but just don't abuse it as PayPal are conmen who will find any small reason to close your account and keep your cash so they can give freebies to eBay people!!

LOL you said money laundering and not me!

Typical Paypal for suspending your account, I'm 'frozen' as well.

Thanks for the info

I never knew they were that bad. I got cash in there, I best transfer it to my bank account. The money in there is what I got from quidco and I use it to buy things from dealExtreme and occasionally eBay.

Back