Selling subbed 250

GhostFace79

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently cancelled my b'band with nthell/virgin. I've still got my 250. Would it
be safe to flog it on fleabay?

just contact tbe cc and ask if ther going to pick up ther modem if they say no bin it then the modem is ur's to do as u please m8 and anyway why sell it when u can hack it, ther must be some1 u know who can do free broadband

aye just make a valid attempt to return it to ur provider and if they dont collect or arrange its disposal then its up to u!

just contact tbe cc and ask if ther going to pick up ther modem if they say no bin it then the modem is ur's to do as u please m8 and anyway why sell it when u can hack it, ther must be some1 u know who can do free broadband

watch they dont switch you off at the cab....where can i get free broadband from..as i pay for mine......: multi :

Hi,

I've recently cancelled my b'band with nthell/virgin. I've still got my 250. Would it
be safe to flog it on fleabay?

Ive never known anyone having a prob selling or buying stuff like that on ebay, personally ive bought loads off ebay with items like that and ive been into this scene for years n years now man, i guess if your worried your better to get it sent to a works address or a po box or summit like that, i wouldnt go to those extremes though, and i certainly wouldnt worry about selling it, take the sticker off that says property of ntl, simple as that, but as one of the other guys said, you'd maybe better not bothering at all for the sake of what, 10quid ? lol, and your shitting yourself just now, hehehe, you'd be having nightmares if you sold it, LOL.

Last edited:
Back