Sega master system emu with 100 games

flava

Inactive User
Reaction score
this has got all the classics!! all the sonics alex the kid including alex & shinobi the emu itself is called dega it is a Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear emulator, and runs under Windows 95,NT,98,2000,ME or XP if you need any help theres a txt help file - just thought id give something back to the community, let me know what you think :cool:

it wont let me attach the file :( it loaded for around an hour and then gave me 404 page not found

excellent m8 thanks my lad thinks its wierd lol with him being used to gc and xbox lol

I agree at min im playing megadrive games on me psp Gunstar Heroes!!!! :D :Cheers: i fancy a game of alex the kid tho ty m8ty

is it possible to use a controll pad with these games

Paul-K said:
is it possible to use a controll pad with these games

Yes, just click on 'input' and chose 'joystick'. Your joypad will work with that setting.

Cheer's m8 now to find my joypad..........im sure she wont mind looking for it lol

cheers m8 brings back the good old days. and gopher2005 could you tell me how and where to put these roms on my xbox thanks.

thanx nice one i have got one with 100 nintendo games but the file is to big to put on here

Back