See Your own Death or Future

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you see anything....

If you go to full-screen view and look into the jumble of shapes in this video, you may see your future, the person you'll spend most of your life with in the furture, and you may even see your death or (allegedly) events from your future life and warnings too. If you are nervous don't watch this video, or if you are a sceptic, then leave this video. I can't prove what I'm stating here, but give it a try if you want. If possible don't watch alone. The shape is a pattern on the wall of a Lancashire cottage in England where a witch is said to have lived. They say she used to look into the shape on the wall to forsee events of the future. It is mentioned in one of Tom Slemen's books....

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Total nonsense.

why post shite like this?

Let me know if you see anything....

If you go to full-screen view and look into the jumble of shapes in this video, you may see your future, the person you'll spend most of your life with in the furture, and you may even see your death or (allegedly) events from your future life and warnings too. If you are nervous don't watch this video, or if you are a sceptic, then leave this video. I can't prove what I'm stating here, but give it a try if you want. If possible don't watch alone. The shape is a pattern on the wall of a Lancashire cottage in England where a witch is said to have lived. They say she used to look into the shape on the wall to forsee events of the future. It is mentioned in one of Tom Slemen's books....

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

did you see anything? what did you see? i saw hee haw!

A saw a bag of spanners ,a frey bentos pie, a blow up sheep, Noel Edmonds, Bill Gates and me being murdered by an otter attacking me with a kipper whilst a hippo watched playing keyboards.
It was scary...:Yikes::Yikes:

saw myself being stupid and wasting time.

Reminds me of playing game as a kid lying down and staring at the clouds and making shapes etc.

A saw a bag of spanners ,a frey bentos pie, a blow up sheep, Noel Edmonds, Bill Gates and me being murdered by an otter attacking me with a kipper whilst a hippo watched playing keyboards.
It was scary...:Yikes::Yikes:

So did you die laughing? or did you choke on the frey bentos pie?

no eva he was too busy trying to catch the blow up sheep. :)

So did you die laughing? or did you choke on the frey bentos pie?

Nope, a tried to bribe the otter with the fray bentos pie but he was having none of it and it was severe kipper trauma that got me.:proud:

Back