section for tm800

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Admin can you please open up a new section on the forum for the tm800, that way the 500/600 stuff will still be easily viewable without having to trawl through post after post / thread after thread etc...

Equally, I say make a section for the 500/600 and let us TM800 owners find our posts easily without having to trawl through post after post / thread after thread of 500/600 posts. :)

It's a Technomate Linux section, not a 500/600 section.

i am quite aware of that witchy, but with the release of the tm800 the site is gonna be filled with posts about fixes etc, just think it would be better if it had its own section..

see what the sat guys think :)
you could start by marking the thread title "[TM800HD] thread title" it wont happen I know lol but it would help for now and also help if threads need to be moved into a new section if approved ;)

At the moment i think the section use is not big enough, doesnt get used that much. If the tm800 spam threads increase I guess it could be made seperate? Really it needs one of digidudes threads "discuss your issues here" kinda thing, to keep the tm800 stuff in one place.

digitalworldz is not 'technomatesupportforum' so it would seem strange if the place had a section for each individual technomate model rather than general all-round support to suit everyone.
Thats my view mister Rat :)

At the moment i think the section use is not big enough, doesnt get used that much. If the tm800 spam threads increase I guess it could be made seperate? Really it needs one of digidudes threads "discuss your issues here" kinda thing, to keep the tm800 stuff in one place.

digitalworldz is not 'technomatesupportforum' so it would seem strange if the place had a section for each individual technomate model rather than general all-round support to suit everyone.
Thats my view mister Rat :)

i could understand keeping the TM800 in here if it was the same Os but everything is so different on it, there wont be much crossover on any guides etc apart from maybe some CAM cfg's, and all the existing posts for tm500/600 aren't really relevant, the only real links between them are brand name and "type" of Os :p

....if the tm800 spam threads increase....
I apologise as it does sound too harsh. It was said with tongue in cheek as i agree with what witchy highlighted -that tm500/600 owners wont want to go through all the tm800 posts, its not meant literally :)

I go with the flow, I dont mind if more people disagree and changes are made. I'm just saying lots of posts are made because it is very new and under developed at the mo, so it should reduce.

Last edited:
ok point taken lol well how about a sub section for enigma 2 then .... the reason i say it is simply because before long people will need to go back several if not 10's of pages to find the old 500/600 stuff, just tryin to make suggestions to make it easy for everyone thats all, dont get me wrong, i 2 will have a tm800 before long and will want to be reading up on all the 800 threads and be moanin about all the 500/600 stuff, anyway point made.. if nothin else at least this thread is not about the tm800 lol...:proud:

Back