Section added to see what people done to get banned :-)?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
would it be possible to have a section to see what folk done to be banned.. lol granted some of the stuff has been a bit out of hand lately but can be equally entertaining reading... sometimes miss the heated arguements lol granted i dont see this getting much in the way of support going forward could have a league table of red cards and yellow cards to see who is just below witchy at the top of the league :)

No sorry mate this cannot be added.

We always leave a message for the members that get banned if they wish to share with you then they can when there ban runs out via pm, we would not want to embarrass anyone that has been banned.

Regards
Mickie D

fair enough man and appreciate the reply as i say didnt think it would get much in the way of support

better a jungle jim than current bun :)

come on rab never mind that support the scottish team tonight

of course I want to see all Scottish teams progress in Europe, we need to try and get the coefficient's up for future years..

but would I cry if Celtic got knocked out.

if you call tears streaming down my face while I pmsl then yes

an extra 2.5 mill in Rangers account for tv rights may just keep the big bad wolf away from the door a bit longer.

might be a little selfish but hey! that money may pay for a player that will help us secure 3 in a row and get into the champions league again next year.

Back