Second Hand Car Dealer at West London?

calvtan

Member ++
Reaction score
Morning all!

Just need some guidance from any members around London area..

Me and my friend planning to check out some second hand cars, and wonder if anyone got any ideas any good 2nd hand car dealer around the west london. (i.e. zone 1-3 around paddington station)

The only one we know so far is cargiant.co.uk which is situated at white city, (nearest tube: willesden junction) and it is not the cheapest we seen, they claim to have more than 6000 cars on site.

We are planning to go this afternoon to see if there is any cars available....

anyone else know other nearby?

Thanks in advance.......:Cheers:

not near you m8 so only advice i can give is the same as was given to me

check everything inside and out dont take anything at face value

i would avoid cargiant as it is overpriced. altho you do get the benefits of warrenty an peace of mind.

i would look at autotraders.

take a bit of time looking for your car as it is a big investment - if not the price of the car, the cost of running.

thanks for your advice...

i agree car giant is way overpriced.

The only benefit of car giant is to be able to see/feel the different sizes of many cars...
before i feel comfortable investing in the car...

autotrader is good, but the problem is only one car per visit....as it is mostly private..

so, my plan is to go car giant to check out the types of cars available and the size of the car... and when i have an idea of the type of cars i am going for, then i will find in auto trader.... and will definitely do the inside out check.. as advised...

Back