Seca 3 hacked

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good news to Taquilla fans form Astra - Seca3 - (Cardmagedon) has been also hacked.Now there is public source code and many people try write sofware for cards and emu software.But this is not last good news for satellite TV fans.ALso Viacess 2.5 has been hacked !!! Source code also has been public now.
Let,s hope it,s True

seca=mediaguard

this is the full report
News!!
Good news to Taquilla fans
Good news to Taquilla fans from Astra - Seca3 - (Cardmagedon) has been also hacked.Now there is public source code and many people try write sofware for cards and emu software.But this is not last good news for satellite TV fans.ALso Viacess 2.5 has been hacked !!! Source code also has been public now.Now only NDS is not broken but still many people try do this.

Taquilla shutting down.
Taquilla on Astra gone30.8.05 D+ is shutting down all Nagra2 channels on Astra. New radegast with D+D+ now also running on radegast. It can be found on upload. When does Newcamd break trough :)

Nagra2 now on dreamboxCamd3D is out, with full Nagra2.
It was released on digital for all at 1800 our, august the 27.Now also dreambox are on the nagra2 wave. Camd3D with Nagra2 can be found on upload.Nagra2 hackedMessages on Drhans said, that Nagra2 is hacked on august 23. The hack should open nagra without share or cards, said news on drhans. the hack is not confirmed from other parts.

VIASAT STOPPER VIACCES.
Viasat har i dag, den 23. august stoppet udsendelse af DR2, TV3 og TV3+ på viacces. Fremover distribueres alle Viasats programpakker udelukkende i NDS cryptering.Dog fortsætter Viasat i en ukendt periode fremover med at sende kanalerne i Analog format.Probs for GboxSome rumers said, that Gbox is infiltrated by Stop and others. Rumers said, that they are tracing ip\'s and searching for Gbox servers. Seems like troubless coming up for Gbox users in the future.

Davinci img is here.
New damn god ImgDavinci Img for Dreambox now awaible on digsat.net.
Very fine new img, nice picture, and a lots of embedded features. One of the best img to Dreambox we have seen yet.

SpiderInfoTool 2.0 out.
SpiderInfoTool 1.9 now avaible on www.funburner.da.ru. A new editor for cardserv.cfg, cardspider.cfg and newcamd.conf has been added. It can load the files directly from the Dreambox and upload them again. No need for ftp -> save -> edit -> save -> upload. It´s all done in one click.

good one...as you say lets hope its true.....cant get onto fookfiles or toe to read more about it.......they changed there URL and cant access from work anymore :-(

mmm maybe they need time to create the files for our use.....or it may not be true!!....I hope it is!! give it a couple of days....I'm suprised that this isnt mentioned on staduez and other forums alike. will have to check fookfiles and the den when i get home. Since Digital+ went off on 30w viewing has been a bit boring.

i have the new technomate softcam dated today 8/11/05 if anyone wants it

not sure if i can post it or not been warned once lol

:Cheers:

i wouldnt mind m8 but im goona need an idiots guide - i only sussed patching the thing a couple of months back......any ideas as to what it clears?

ramraider said:
Good news to Taquilla fans form Astra - Seca3 - (Cardmagedon) has been also hacked.Now there is public source code and many people try write sofware for cards and emu software.But this is not last good news for satellite TV fans.ALso Viacess 2.5 has been hacked !!! Source code also has been public now.
Let,s hope it,s True
seca=mediaguard

I believe somthing similar was posted on amother forum in September! Unfortunatley looks like the files were fakes, lets hope that some happy hacker is working on a solution ( Mr Sporty where are you now ?? ).

Would be nice for x-mas though !:xmas:

via 2.5 hacked? this need to be establish i think

ramraider said:
Let,s hope it,s True
seca=mediaguard

Hi

I have found this news too, but it was on an russian forum and there, people are wondering if this not a fake, because this news come from
[DLMURL]http://fredes.net/[/DLMURL] and no proof is provided

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I am new to this so excuse the utter ignorance. I am a little confused, when you say that this is good news for Taquilla fans, I am assuming that you are refering to the Taquilla channels on Hispasat? Have these been hacked? If so is there another patch coming for TM1000CI?

Hi mate, the answer to your question is no. Up until last month taquilla (D+ package) was hacked but new cards were sent out !!!!

We'll have to just wait until its hacked again

Back