SDT not showing BK

ptforky1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, hope someone can cast some light my way.
been trying to get BK from sammy, j-tagged and tried to read with SDT Beta, got an IRD & BK but they wont work.
got SDT v1.0 which gives correct IRD (same as conversion from Nagra serial) but gives BK as all 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
is there anything i can set up differently? been reading chat a while and found a few having similar probs but no answers
seen mention of BKE 2.2? but cant seem to get hold of it,
tried OCD but getting error 43 cable not connected and dont seem to be able to work round
heads spinning and wont sleep with all coffee i drunk today trying to work it out

look in the sammy section you will see various addresses for the bk depending on whether the box has langley or bromley firmware and also depending on the CR version. If you can't get OCD working (which is very strange if you have BKE working), you can enter these bytes in the BKE config file which should get your bk. good luck!

thanks for quick reply Bammy, just gona have t and go through it again later, a break may clear brain!!

ptforky1 said:
hi all, hope someone can cast some light my way.
been trying to get BK from sammy, j-tagged and tried to read with SDT Beta, got an IRD & BK but they wont work.
got SDT v1.0 which gives correct IRD (same as conversion from Nagra serial) but gives BK as all 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
is there anything i can set up differently? been reading chat a while and found a few having similar probs but no answers
seen mention of BKE 2.2? but cant seem to get hold of it,
tried OCD but getting error 43 cable not connected and dont seem to be able to work round
heads spinning and wont sleep with all coffee i drunk today trying to work it out

BKE 2.2 http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showpost.php?p=335249&postcount=1

thanks fatblerk after t i found it more or less straight away. set it up and get same results as SDT, BK all 0's.
now have to try config files as bammy mentioned

did you have the stb in streem if so disconect it(streem feed) reboot hold 20 4five seconds let it boot to zero do your stuff with bke 2.2 worked for me this week god luk

Back