sdt 2100 beta

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
I,m jtaging a sammy using the above,i get a correct nothing only net id using first model on the right of the programme,and all 00000,s for ird and bk,moving down to second selection i get the same,moving down to the third selection i get correct net id,ird that begins with F0****5C,for bk i get 3E**********C1 there are no f,s in there but it not correct,how doe,s this work?and doe, any one have the version of sdt where you just selected ntl or c&w?Also on the right side column of sdt beta what is all the checksum and bytes for?do i have to input them?

Its your ird that will start in 3e not your box key.

Enter your net id on the left side to calculate checksum,and save macro as this can be used for ocd.
On the right you will see you now have the option for ex cw and davic.
Make sure you also have jtag setup to wiggler and arm940t
This should help you out.

Sorry co ob i just wanted to say that when i was helping another member on the same subject this was your response.
"of course he has are you silly?how do you think he is communacating with the stb,are you a newbie our are you taking the piss????!"
When you reply with posts like you did you just upset members ,as you are now asking this forum for help on the same subject yourself.
We are all here to help each other and not to take the P*ss as you put it.

Back