Script or glitcher problem?

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Reaction score
Using mrmp 1.4 i started a rom 11 glitching last night,came back to an hour later and find it had stopped with the error message'too many consecutive resets'.
Ok so i try another script and get 'non valid provider message' FC01?wtf.

I then go to nagra and card is saying now 'invalid atr' so the cards goosed and i go to bed.
In work at the mo,anyone got any suggestions as to why this has happened?

try using mrom(set delays to 80,20,80) to fix the no atr problem once youve done that try using different script plenty around for rom 11 hope this helps danny

That card has had it m8"!
When you get FC01 Provider it usualy means that the Dataspace pointer is Corrupted"! so card (Cam) will fail

carwash said:
That card has had it m8"!
When you get FC01 Provider it usualy means that the Dataspace pointer is Corrupted"! so card (Cam) will fail

Thanks for replys,CW any idea whats caused this?is it just that the glitching process has killed it?

UNDETTERRED said:
Thanks for replys,CW any idea whats caused this?is it just that the glitching process has killed it?

You are right when you say that the glitching process has killed it when writing to card

With NagraEdit not currently support reading or writing of cards with data space's starting at different addresses or cards that have a corrupted data space or data space pointers, I can't see a fix at the moment, but i'm sure somebody somewhere is already working in a script to re-write or correct the Provider info in the card

carwash said:
You are right when you say that the glitching process has killed it when writing to card

With NagraEdit not currently support reading or writing of cards with data space's starting at different addresses or cards that have a corrupted data space or data space pointers, I can't see a fix at the moment, but i'm sure somebody somewhere is already working in a script to re-write or correct the Provider info in the card

Yep just tried card in nagra again,i now get this message....

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 4B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: ......
Dataspace pointer is bad - cannot continue
GetCamProvider failed
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

I take it theres no anti-dote?

Back