Scotland V Georgia

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone from here going? I'm in the upper tear in the main stand.

Can't wait for the game myself, love going to see Scotland in the Kilt with a carry out for the Mount Florida train. If the game and atmosphere is even half as good as the France game ill be happy.

"When yi hear the noise of the tartan army boys we'll be coming down the road!"

scotland-flag.jpg

The atmosphere's amazing no matter who we're playing! :)

Not got a ticket for this game...gutted! Watching it at mates house!

We'll be comin', we'll be comin'...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6511f4Iol4s[/YOUTUBE]

Cant beat the proclaimers when you have 50000 people singing it! Gerogia will be no mugs tho so we will really need to play well. Hopefully players will want to show managers they are good enough and really turn it on. Shame no McFadden tho hes the best man to excite the crowd when the games dull.

@ devilfish i love that wee song even got it on my mobile!! fab

: multi : : multi :

Just looking at the available squad. Would love to see a midfield of Ferguson, Hartley, Brown and Burke. WHat you guys think? Too adventurous?

Would love to see a midfield of Ferguson, Hartley, Brown and Burke. WHat you guys think? Too adventurous?

Would suit me, however i think you're more likely to see McCulloch slotting in there somewhere.

Would suit me, however i think you're more likely to see McCulloch slotting in there somewhere.

Yeah i thinkso too, i think the midfield i put was very attack minded so like you think they will play McCulloch. Wonder if they will play 1 up with 5 in midfield or 2 up?

2 up front (probably Boyd & Miller), got to be looking to take at least 3 points between now and wednesday night.

Hope we can keepn up the good form under Eck.

Good news for Scotland, Shota Arveladze is a doubt because of a knee injury. Hope he doesn't play, he's a good player would cause us problems anyway.

I see Willie Hills were offering 7/1 for a Georgia win, i somehow dont think it will be an easy game, in fact i'll be quite happy with a 1-0 win. I'm in E stand family section.

We'll be coming, we'll be coming..........

C'mon Scotland!!

Back