Pressely CB
Weir CB
Naysmith LB

Hartley RM
Brown CM
Fergusson CM
McCulloch LM

Miller CF

or with Pressely dropping to bench and having a extra mid field player Tiele on the right and moving Harley in the middile where he is best

What line would you like to see tonight id like
5-4-1
Gordan GK

Alexander RB
Mcmanus CB
Pressely CB
Weir CB
Naysmith LB

Hartley RM
Brown CM
Fergusson CM
McCulloch LM

Miller CF

or with Pressely dropping to bench and having a extra mid field player Tiele on the right and moving Harley in the middile where he is best

Agree with everything you wrote except id probably have brown out on the right and hartley in centre. Brown is younger and will be able to bomb up and down the right wing if needed, either to attack or to help defend.

Would stick with 5 in defense for first 45 anyway.

Yeah agree with Ice, but it looks like Dailly is going to drop into the side tonight playing a holding role in front of the defence 4-1-4-1?

PS: Is Barry Ferguson Swedish Scott?.......lol ;) Fergusson (Fergus-Son, Son of Fergus as they say).....lol

Yeah agree with Ice, but it looks like Dailly is going to drop into the side tonight playing a holding role in front of the defence 4-1-4-1?

PS: Is Barry Ferguson Swedish Scott?.......lol ;) Fergusson (Fergus-Son, Son of Fergus as they say).....lol

Yeah i read about Daily. Also heard Pressley was taking McManus place so the team would be

Gordon
Alexander Pressley Weir Naysmith

Daily

Brown Hartley Ferguson McCulloch

Miller

Mmmmm, Something tells me there going to try and shut up shop? Damage limitation, hope for a 0-0 :(

A 0-0 would be great but its extremely difficult to actually play for that score. I would prefer to go 5 in midfield with Hartley and Ferguson complimenting each other (one goes forward other stays back and vice versa) as 5 in defense just means we will defend too deep and cant see Italy not scoring against us.

Back