Scolari next Chelsea Manager

If you read my other posts I've said I'm not sure Scolari's the man, Time will tell, lets see how much you all hate him next year, I hope you hate him as much as you did Mourhino, that will show how worried you all are about us like you were with us under Mourhino lol .. anyway he has got to be better than Mr Carisma himself, Avram Grant, even you will have to agree with that

I reckon Grant did a decent job under the circumstances. As for Mourinho well if you look at his record,there were quite a few players already there so that,s down to previous.Considering how much overpriced money he spent(his signings are questionable)to the results,well it,s laughable.Never thought he was special myself,i thought he was just a guy who thought he was better than any other manager.It got to the stages where he was an embarrassment,and let,s face it,when you blame everything on everything but your own failures as he did,it well says it all.

In the end he along with the players and staff and the russian along with his money won nought not including respect! Even Grant was asking for respect! You earn it full stop.

As for being worried..i,m falling about laughing! When you,ve got the master i don,t think a little brazilian nut will worry United. Even with a reported £100 million kitty you won,t frighten anyone,the league has wised up to Chelski a long time ago. You are going out to buy not earn,that,s why there is no repect.Now if you would have what stuff you won with limited funds from the success that you,ve earned (if that,s millions through investments etc over the years)and not unlimited funds which seems to be the case from the russians pocket..people might think different).You may agree or not but one thing for sure is people know you wouldn,t have won nought without the russians pocket.That,s the case i,m afraid,whatever happens you are on a hiding to nothing.Sorry mate that,s the case i,m afraid and that,s what will be remembered in the future.

There may be a few twists and turns a long the way but running scared isn,t one of them.He still has to come here and do it. AS you say you are not sure yourself,well you,ve maybe thought about it more than i have. It,s got to worry Chelski supporters because the farce goes on and on.One thing though Grant has come out of Chelski with more respect than anyone for me.

Tell me in your honest opinion who would you have liked to come in?

As for Mourinho well if you look at his record, there were quite a few players already there so that,s down to previous.Considering how much overpriced money he spent (his signings are questionable) to the results, well it,s laughable
The thing with Mourhino was the way he handled the players and made them play as a unit and gave them belief they never had before, as you said all the players were in place before Mourhino except 1 or 2 so he must of made the difference

As for the old record "you bought the league ZZZZzzzz Yyyyaaawwwn come on, yes Abromovich made a lot of millions available, yes we brought players BUT it still has to be won, Anyway I would much rather have a Russian owner who pumps hundreds of millions into my club than have 2 Yanks that plunge it hundreds of millions into debt and compromise the team, by compromise I mean look at Ronaldo, your best player probably EVER and a decent offer from Real say over £60 million would 100% have the glaziers sell him never mind all their "we'll make him sit he's contract out in the stand" bollox lol money talks and that would knock 10% off their debt for ONE player, then what if someone came in with say a £40 million offer for Rooney next year ? mmmm must make you think

Tell me in your honest opinion who would you have liked to come in
I would of liked to of seen a manager who likes to play a bit of "sexy" football, I think Frank Rikard would of been good after what he did at Barcelona or maybe Yurgen Klinsman had he been available,

I used to think that the league can be bought up until this year?

Chelsea still have fantastic players but got pipped to the post on a couple of occasions as we know?

I don't think that would have happened had Mourinho been in charge (As much as I feckin' hate Mourinho)

Mourinho's record as a manager is outstanding. Porto didn't have the millions that Chelsea have and they won many honours under him.

It's got a lot to do with who is in charge?

Chelsea under Scolari will be hard to beat?

If you read my other posts I've said I'm not sure Scolari's the man, Time will tell, lets see how much you all hate him next year, I hope you hate him as much as you did Mourhino, that will show how worried you all are about us like you were with us under Mourhino lol .. anyway he has got to be better than Mr Carisma himself, Avram Grant, even you will have to agree with that

Hiya bud, I know you're replying to someone else, but just wanted to say you did mention you werent sure if he was the right man. And I will honestly have to say he in my opinion is not the right man for the Chelsea job. Money once again has spoken above sense.

Club and International football are two different prospects, at International level you can choose from every player of that nationality and it aint half bad if you manage sides like Brazil and Portugal. Lets face it bar Steve McLaren many managers couldve progressed with the likes of the players these national sides possess.

Scolari doesnt possess a word of English and will find the English media too hard to handle. I wouldve thought one of the Italian managers you went for wouldve been a much better prospect but only time will tell.

Well the one positive from my point of view is, he has been advising Ronaldo to go to Real. Now Ronaldo may put two and two together and work out, it may have been because Scolari wants less competition from Man U when he takes over Chelsea so had his own personal reasons to remove Ronaldo from the Premier League.

I am convinced though, he will not be here longer than two years if not a season (Scolari that is).

Last edited:
Hiya bud, I know you're replying to someone else, but just wanted to say you did mention you werent sure if he was the right man. And I will honestly have to say he in my opinion is not the right man for the Chelsea job. Money once again has spoken above sense.

Club and International football are two different prospects, at International level you can choose from every player of that nationality and it aint half bad if you manage sides like Brazil and Portugal. Lets face it bar Steve McLaren many managers couldve progressed with the likes of the players these national sides possess.

Scolari doesnt possess a word of English and will find the English media too hard to handle. I wouldve thought one of the Italian managers you went for wouldve been a much better prospect but only time will tell.

Well the one positive from my point of view is, he has been advising Ronaldo to go to Real. Now Ronaldo may put two and two together and work out, it may have been because Scolari wants less competition from Man U when he takes over Chelsea so had his own personal reasons to remove Ronaldo from the Premier League.

I am convinced though, he will not be here longer than two years if not a season (Scolari that is).

I would agree with you 100% m8 .. the more I think about it the more I don't understand it, as you say the language barrier is going to be a big problem, it's not like the whole squad speaks proper English lol .. they'll need 6 or 7 interpreters just to have a shower pmsl

I honestly believe he has been in charge since soon after grant went especially after us signing Bosingwa, I don't think that Scolari will have much to do with Ronaldos move (if he goes) I think Ronaldo actually wants to play for Real as he says it's a childhood dream ? but the big factor for me is the Money and the Glaziers, if Real offer over £50 million theres no way they would turn it down, I personally hope he doesn't go .. even though I don't like the diving gat lol .. but like him or not he is class and it would be a great loss to the Premiership

I would agree with you 100% m8 .. the more I think about it the more I don't understand it, as you say the language barrier is going to be a big problem, it's not like the whole squad speaks proper English lol .. they'll need 6 or 7 interpreters just to have a shower pmsl

I honestly believe he has been in charge since soon after grant went especially after us signing Bosingwa, I don't think that Scolari will have much to do with Ronaldos move (if he goes) I think Ronaldo actually wants to play for Real as he says it's a childhood dream ? but the big factor for me is the Money and the Glaziers, if Real offer over £50 million theres no way they would turn it down, I personally hope he doesn't go .. even though I don't like the diving gat lol .. but like him or not he is class and it would be a great loss to the Premiership

Well its nice to see Man U and Chelsea fans can have a civilised conversation and in this case even agree on a thing or two. To be fair, even if he did possess good english, like most managers, squads are full of so many players from different nations they would still probably need 6 or 7 interpreters, lol.

I think Scolari has some influence on Ronaldos decision but agree Ronaldo is his own man and will make his own decision. I fear it will be to go to Real, but if that is his decision then I respect that and wish him the best of luck there as he will always be a player Manchester United nurtured into what he is today, he can hardly top last seasons form???

In way of the premiership with arrival of players such as Deco, Ronaldinho possibly both to your team. We may soon have other stars to keep us entertained. I think its shaping up to be a great season, as everyone is spending and alot of big moves are going on.

But on a completely different subject, ha Germany lost. Now we all can hate them together cant we??

But on a completely different subject, ha Germany lost. Now we all can hate them together cant we??
lol Yes we can and to top it off the French got battered 4 - 1 as well .. what a great Euro 2008 ;) lmao

As I said in an earlier post do you really think the Portugese never knew about all this before the announcement ? lmao who do you think bought in José Bosingwa, Scolari has been involved since Grant left, Decco is tonight strongly reported to be on he's way to, Scolari is probably also working on Ronaldo to go to Real to lol

of course he's working on Ronaldo going Real...he knows he needs to use dirty tactics to beat man united next season.

of course he's working on Ronaldo going Real he knows he needs to use dirty tactics to beat man united next season.

Mmmm : tosser :

Did you think that comment through properly ? We beat you in the Prem and narrowly lost on Penalties in the CL WITH Ronaldo IN your side so I don't think Scolari will give a shit one way or the other

If a player was 100% happy at a club and another club came in for him the player himself would say straight away HE DIDN'T WANT TO GO not mince about saying "I'll let you know after the Euro's" PMSL doesn't matter what Scolari, Ferguson or anyone else says to him if he has inspirations for Real Madrid and the Glaziers get their money he's off LMAO

ok i am jumping in
who ever managers chelsea will have the backing of millions
which i think is wrong
it should be based on % of income into the club
this would bring in some level of equalness<<< is there a word like this lol

as for ronaldo going
u know how i love him
but the thing is and may be this is a rant
the player signs for a club for 4 yrs and a contract is drawn up
then the player finds out somebody else wants him
he says to his club i want to go
this to me is bullshit
what happened to the contract

what i would do with this
is let the other team pay the fee but say the player has a 5 yr contract and has 4 yrs left to go
and he is on £100,000 per week
i would make the player pay the final 4 yrs of the contract back to the team who holds his contract
this would stop
all this bullshit
team changing when they want

but as for scollari
lets see what he can do
but if he doesnt win the league and eurocup he will go

thats all the russian wants
but if he does do it
watch the russian fook off

ok i am jumping in
which i think is wrong
If that were the case the small clubs would never compete Dave how would say Reading (I know their relegated .. but just a point) ever Generate the income of Man U or Liverpool or Arsenal and now Chelsea ? thats whats been unfair in the past where the likes of Man U have had the spending power to out muscle and out buy other clubs because of their financial might, in effect they have been buying the league for years and thats why there is all this "Chelsea bought the league" bollox LMAO if thats the case GOOD JOB ! I don't care lol and 99% of all you lot wish you had the same instead of a greedy lot of parasite owners who want to milk hundreds of £ millions from your club and not pump them in .. Glazier - Gillett - Hicks -(names ring any bells ?)

We will also now see the rise of Man City now Thaksin Shinawatra has started pumping millions into the club and I hope 1 or 2 more Russian billionaires come into the frame and buy someone like Everton what with the above mentioned names milking their clubs dry it could be a tale of a turn of the cities in 4 or 5 years time lol

As for Abromovich fecking off I used to think it was a flash in the pan but I'm sure he's here for the long term, if he did go then of course we would be in trouble, may even finish us but hey live for today we could all be dead tomorrow ;)

ok i am jumping in
which i think is wrong

as for ronaldo going
u know how i love him
but the thing is and may be this is a rant
the player signs for a club for 4 yrs and a contract is drawn up
then the player finds out somebody else wants him
he says to his club i want to go
this to me is bullshit
what happened to the contract

what i would do with this
is let the other team pay the fee but say the player has a 5 yr contract and has 4 yrs left to go
and he is on £100,000 per week
i would make the player pay the final 4 yrs of the contract back to the team who holds his contract
this would stop
all this bullshit
team changing when they want

but as for scollari
lets see what he can do
but if he doesnt win the league and eurocup he will go

thats all the russian wants
but if he does do it
watch the russian fook off

I see your point,time and time again contracts become useless! Overall though with others taking over clubs,debts et it,s got to be a worry for any fan of any club. Sometimes the clubs need to listen to the fans,they,ll be the ones to pick up the pieces if it all goes pear shaped.Managers,players and owners can move on at their will most of the time,the fans will always left behind.

I,d like to say football is safe but i,m sure many supporter besides myself will be wondering where the game is going. Is football being killed? it sure feels like it,s dying to me.

I see your point,time and time again contracts become useless! Overall though with others taking over clubs,debts et it,s got to be a worry for any fan of any club. Sometimes the clubs need to listen to the fans,they,ll be the ones to pick up the pieces if it all goes pear shaped.Managers,players and owners can move on at their will most of the time,the fans will always left behind.

I,d like to say football is safe but i,m sure many supporter besides myself will be wondering where the game is going. Is football being killed? it sure feels like it,s dying to me.
contracts

lets put it this way in industry
if i was a high ranking person in a good job and i had a 3 yr contract
in my contract would be a clause that if i left that job i couldnt take up a job with a rival company doing the same job

so shouldnt this be entered into a footballers contract
i know u r going to say the footballer wouldnt sign the contract then fook him off if all clubs stood up and accepted this ruling
the footballers would have to inthe end
or they would have no jobs
and no money

contracts

lets put it this way in industry
if i was a high ranking person in a good job and i had a 3 yr contract
in my contract would be a clause that if i left that job i couldnt take up a job with a rival company doing the same job

so shouldnt this be entered into a footballers contract
i know u r going to say the footballer wouldnt sign the contract then fook him off if all clubs stood up and accepted this ruling
the footballers would have to inthe end
or they would have no jobs
and no money

I can see your points but i may be wrong but was there not a non- football related issue in the courts that the wording" stopping working for a rival company doing tre same job" illegal under European law. Don,t know if this was voluntarily either side of the contract or not.As said i,m not sure as to the exact law but i do remember there was something,somebody might be able to remember this more than myself and maybe point it out etc

It could be that it means nothing to the above but there you go.It seems the more you put it in a contract the less you get out of it unless you are a" lawyer" of course.:Laugh:

Back