sciatica help.

I hope it will settles down for you then when it does take my advise on the Pilates , Yoga.
My never did, it just kept nipping to the point I couldn't get in the car in a morning, tie my laces even wiping me arse was a chore.
Get strong some anti inflammatories and pain killers for now and if after 3-4 weeks it's not settled down bang the doctor's door down for a CT scan. The longer you leave it the greater the chance you will suffer long term nerve damage in your calf and foot.

People might think I'm talking sh*t but you'd be shocked how many leave it and end up fecked for life.
It happened toTiger Woods who went down the physio route till in the end he had a fusion op.
Good luck m8, I just hope it's a temp thing and you get back to full fitness. If you need help or advise I'll try my best.

I hope it will settles down for you then when it does take my advise on the Pilates , Yoga.

EXACTLY!!!

I doubt any one of you is in worse nick than Arthur was, and yoga done alright for him!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you're too shy / broke / busy / macho to go to your local group class at the council leisure centre, then there are loads of free instruction vids on YouTube - just find one you like & follow it.

Bit of an update as had a restful nights sleep no twisting and turning in the bed and got up today at 10.15 as never ever enjoyed it so much.I had started on cbd oil last night took 4 drops and no ibuprofen taken or needed last night or today.]GreenLight Medicines[
Today i felt i could walk again:eek::)

I would like to think that video was true but when your knees are shot at say cartilage or ligament, or bone on bone you will never run like that again.

I just think the greedy get lost weight through sheer hard work and gained back his lost mobility. He must have done his knees with all the bending down getting in the fridge

Just a follow up, if you truly suffer with back pain 24/7 and you consider a discectomy then ask the surgeon about:-

muscle atrophy - Google Search

A large perportion are left with this and although you might get some back pain relief others appear that drugs don't touch.

Back