scannning channels but most are missing

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - i got dm500s flashed with latest commando 15 image...i have a fixed 28.2e dish, ive scanned for channels but nearly half in fact most of them are missing..i have all the boquets but in each boquet half or more of the channels are missing....how do you get all channels , well the FTA at least to work, i havnt yet entered the cam yet, thought id get all the channels up fisrt....am i missing the sattelite .xml files etc..if so where do they go..ta

Last edited:
Have you tried running AutoBouquets instead of conventional scanning? You wont need an updated satellites.xml file then.
"Latest" is not always the latest. Might be an idea to say the version number.

Have you tried running AutoBouquets instead of conventional scanning? You wont need an updated satellites.xml file then.
"Latest" is not always the latest. Might be an idea to say the version number.
hi abu--yes i ran autoboquets and all is working fine now, i also noticed that you could download the latest sattelites.xml file from one of the setiings in the new image...anyway i did that...ive also installed mgcamd,138 from one of your posts..evrything working fine all boquets are as they should be...BUT the sports boquets..none of the channels in there are working,no skysports 1,2,3,4,5 etc..no bt sports or eurosports f1 etc....none infact the only one working is the sky sports ashes ???...i gues they have all moved so how do i get them all working again ? ta

Back