Scanning Issue - Vermin

deegee74566

Reaction score
Hi, some channels now showing tune failure.
As before, went to do a re-scan but not picking up any channels.
Any ideas ?
Is there new Net IDs, frequencies, etc.
Thanks in anticipation

Hi, manually scanning. Have done it for a few years now, using the same info for net I’d, etc.

Tried this morning and nothing being picked up.

Well its is hard to say whats changed for any given area.

Id give autobouquets maker a go if i was you. Do a forum search on it loads of info and latest version is in the download section.

Well its is hard to say whats changed for any given area.

Id give autobouquets maker a go if i was you. Do a forum search on it loads of info and latest version is in the download section.

Hi, will give it a try.
Thanks

The Net Ids have not changed. The and symbol rates have changed from 6887 to 6952 in some areas as well as QAM64 no longer having any details.

Set your tuners to Virgin all systems. Scan manually, post back what frequency, symbol rate and modulation that Virgin movies and stores is on. As well as your NetID

Hi, changed symbol rate to above and also QAM.
Managed a full scan and picked up channels that were missing.
Thanks for your help.

@JimmyP

If you already have it installed, update the config/provider file.

If you are on a recent image of openatv or openpli, install it from the plugin server. It will be under system plugins. After iinstalling, make sure you update the provider/config file

If you are on an old image, I uploaded a recent version a few months back, should be fine still. Please let me know if there is an issue with it
AutoBouquetsMaker

@JimmyP

If you already have it installed, update the config/provider file.

If you are on a recent image of openatv or openpli, install it from the plugin server. It will be under system plugins. After iinstalling, make sure you update the provider/config file

If you are on an old image, I uploaded a recent version a few months back, should be fine still. Please let me know if there is an issue with it
AutoBouquetsMaker
Network id 00004
The image used is Andy mc 6.1

Not heard of that image.

But the details for 00004 has not been updated in ABM. Can you perform a manual, complete scan and post details shown for the Virgin Preview channel, movies and store.

Details needed will be frequency, symbol rate and modulation (qam64/256). Set all your tuners to Virgin all systems

Not heard of that image.

But the details for 00004 has not been updated in ABM. Can you perform a manual, complete scan and post details shown for the Virgin Preview channel, movies and store.

Details needed will be frequency, symbol rate and modulation (qam64/256). Set all your tuners to Virgin all systems
Open atv 6.1 with abm 2.9

Not heard of that image.

Virgin tv highlights Is that the one 643mhz 6952 qam256
Virgin movies and store 643mhz 6952 qam256

Back