sb5101 help

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i have an moto sb5101 with infinte firmaware (only the orange light lights up) ive changed the mac and the config via 250 mac configurator and applyed settings and when i plug the coax in theres not internet could you tell me what the problem is thanks it would be greatly apreciated
modem.jpg
[/IMG]

looks like you need to return to dhcp for ur network connection to get back online m8

(the pic on the right)

go to network connections

right click local area connection/properties

highlight internet protocol (tcp/ip) then left click properties

now check obtain an ip adress automatically then ok

i have an moto sb5101 with infinte firmaware (only the orange light lights up) ive changed the mac and the config via 250 mac configurator and applyed settings and when i plug the coax in theres not internet could you tell me what the problem is thanks it would be greatly apreciated
modem.jpg
[/IMG]
sound like ur modem is on standby m8 push the botton @ top after u set ur network card to ip address automatically

nope....infinite firmware is a modded version of an ambit firmware used to hack the sb5101e....the lights do not work the same as normal because of this...i have one here that i am using on telewest and when its connected the standby light flashes instead of the activity light....have you got yourself a mac address from a different ubr yet ??

Back