sb500i request

[email protected]

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello.no matter what i do with this i just keep getting vm home page asking to register,i have enabled and disabled factory settings and still cant get it on line,it is pulling in thousands of packets and sending,everything seems ok,i enable factory setting and get vm page,then i disable it and dont get home page but still wont go online,any help please

it a mac issue m8 and maybe a bpi issue if ur in ntl!!! so keep factory mode disable, run the bpi command in hyperterminal ie:
cd /cm_hal
scan_stop

cd non-vol
cd docsis
enable bpi false
write

and keep changing the mac until u find a working 1 and all should be ok

will i do that with blackcat connected or the ehernet and cable lead,thanks
im assuming u got sigma already on the modem, u can just use hyperterminal telnet or embedded webshell with ur ethernet lead!!! if ur using original f/w u will need to hook up a max232 and run 5100 shell f/w from the ram to be able to do it

i am on sigma,when i trying write anything all this writing keeps coming up on screen and wont give me chance to write,i just wrote it anyway and modem went off line,now it wont renew my ip address

i am on sigma,when i trying write anything all this writing keeps coming up on screen and wont give me chance to write,i just wrote it anyway and modem went off line,now it wont renew my ip address
u need to stop the scaning 1st by copying and pasting this below in hyperterminal window

cd /cm_hal
scan_stop

then press enter then copy and paste this
cd non-vol
cd docsis
enable bpi false
write

then pess enter and reboot

still no joy mate,i was actually doing that from another post i was reading,try again tomorrow,me eyes are going google lol,thanks for your help

just tried there mate one more time and got it,i copied and pasted,and its working,thanks mate,i still have factory setting enabled,does it matter

Back