SB4200 from USA

ftp-21

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys I got a 4200 from USA but I cannot get it to take a patch to allow me to change the settings from USA to European,

Anyone had this before and if so does anyone have a fix for it ??

Hi

Install Hackware and then go to the config page and you can change it to european, i think 1 of the fibeware's also has it.

g3o said:
Hi
Install Hackware and then go to the config page and you can change it to european, i think 1 of the fibeware's also has it.

You got a link for the hackware?? the one I got ain't working

Install fibreware and then click on reset defaults, when re-booted it should have the drop down menu to change the settings even if you then put hackware on it.

lincsat said:
Install fibreware and then click on reset defaults, when re-booted it should have the drop down menu to change the settings even if you then put hackware on it.

Arent you that guy who's just been banned from unlockers for sellin modded modems on ebay

I've been banned and accused of being a trader, but not told why.

I have sold one surplus SB4100 on ebay with the modded firmware on it, but I don't see the problem with that - it's not like I'm selling several of them or even selling stolen modems like most on ebay are.

One of the mods on unlockers used to import and sell d-box2's and openly link to them from his posts in unlockers, but I guess that was OK ??? I wonder how many members have sold unlocked mobile phones, I guess that must be OK too?

Back