Sb 1000 mini

a1gunner

DW Member +
Reaction score
Have just got one of these wee box can anybody tell were line goes to as I can not see option in menu

Did you manage to figure it out? I'm in the same boat.
Nothing in the standard menus for any network settings or to enter the magic stuff.

Does it have some secret menus ?

Have just got one of these wee box can anybody tell were line goes to as I can not see option in menu

Brought it back to shop I bout it and he flashed it m8

Hi. A different question about the Mini: I've manually searched transponders and saved many of the channels I need on my Mini, and I've saved all this info on a USB stick as a "program.db" file. I'd now like to read and edit this file on my computer. I've tried downloading SetEditHD2000 which I've seen recommended for use with Spiderbox, but it can't recognise my Mini's ".db" file. It needs a "udb" file.
I can get .udb files out of my Amiko and read and edit them using AMIKO 3606-3612 ALIEDITOR, but I'm stuck trying to do a similar thing with my Mini.
Can anyone point me towards either
1) how to get a .udb file out of a mini
or
2) any kind of reader/editor that will accept my Mini's program.db file?

Hi there Portbhoy. Do you still have a copy of the firmware for the SB1000s Mini? I've tried to download it but I'm told I don't have permission. I've tried to subscribe but I don't have (or want) a Paypal account. Thank you so much.

If any member still has a Spiderbox SB1000S Mini could you confirm whether I may already have the latest Firmware? I downloaded 20151102 from a site today and flashed. It added WiFi etc but I've now seen the software posted by @portbhoy dated 220816. I think this may be the same firmware. Before I drive myself mad maybe someone could post a screenshot of the latest software so I can compare to my box. Thank you all so much.

Quote Reply
Report Edit

Hi from Essex County. I have one of these in my RV that I picked up in a camping outlet in Europe a few years ago. I run it on 12V. It only picks up a few local channels but better than nothing on road trips. I could have spent more and gotten more but it's cool.

I don't know how to run screen shot so I went ahead and wrote down the data. This is what is reads. If there is a further update I'd be interested too.

Loader V.9.0.0 2015-11-02
Lib V1.9.3-2 2015-11.02
Application SVN_000 2015-11-02 13:34:01
Default DB V1.0.0.0 2015-11-02

Thank you Devo 1977. That is exactly what I have so maybe I do have the latest software although @portbhoy has a date stamp of 220816 but that might be a posting date on this site. He hasn't been here since 2019 but hopefully he'll get an e-mail and pop in to answer the question soon. Take care and keep well.

Back