Saving mp3 files on kodi

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been trying for a while now,ive read its possible but havent a clue what to do...want to download albums and singles onto my mobile which has kodi installed [emoji51] ive tried mp3 stream add on where its asks to download file but nothing happens [emoji20]

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

hi mate , im sure when you download either music or movies you have to choose the root path on your phone

Hi mate,when the option to download or play comes up wen I I click download nothing happens on kodi box or my mobile

Been trying for a while now,ive read its possible but havent a clue what to do...want to download albums and singles onto my mobile which has kodi installed [emoji51] ive tried mp3 stream add on where its asks to download file but nothing happens [emoji20]

You have to go into add-on setting and choose custom music directory and then set the music directory i.e. external storage, sd card or usb stick. Make sure the mp3 file stream you want to download plays first if it doesn't it will not download. I know this works as I have just done it on the Bin@ural add-on on my android box. I have not got kodi installed on a mobile phone so I can not try that for you.

I know its not what you asked but I use the add-on MP3 stream, It has all the music that you need
just click & play, It does have options to download the music but not tried it as no need really for me.

Back